+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff
  • 1 Post By JosephD

Thread: 1/25 - Drag Race All Stars 3 PREMIERE Show Discussion

1/25 - Drag Race All Stars 3 PREMIERE Show Discussion

All Star Variety Show - In the Season Premiere, a mystery 10th queen joins the nine All Stars competing for $100,000 and a place in the Drag Race Hall of Fame. The first test is to compete in a drag variety show.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/25 - Drag Race All Stars 3 PREMIERE Show Discussion

The rumors were true -- the 10th queen is season 1 winner Bebe Zahara Benet! I like the idea of letting her compete again -- nobody knew the show existed in its first year.

Milk is a lot bitchier than I thought she'd be, lol.

The format looks like it will be identical to All Stars 2, where the queens eliminate each other. I liked that format, but I guess the difference this time is that the queens aren't quite as "stellar" as the last bunch. This season is more like RuPaul's Second Chance than All Stars.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was surprised at BeBe's return. I hadn't heard the rumors. At least if she loses she already has a crown. Some of the talent show performances were fantastic. Others, not so much. I think Chi Chi would have gone home if Morgan hadn't been so honest.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Agreed - if Morgan hadn't played up her villain role so much for the cameras, Chi Chi would have gone for sure. But I'm glad it turned out this way. Morgan's okay but I loved rooting for Chi Chi as an underdog in her season.

I was kind of surprised that BenDeLa won the reading challenge AND the talent show -- her act was cute but not as impressive as a few others. I guess Ru really needed to laugh that day. But she's one of the queens I'm rooting for so I don't mind -- along with Shangela, Chi Chi, Trixie and Kennedy. I love Milk too, but there's no way she's going to win, lol.
    betty80 likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Morgan and BeBe are two new names to me. It's too soon to tell how much I'll like BeBe, but Morgan was an instant dislike. She may have been personable in her previous season but her snarkiness in this season's premiere made me glad to see her go. My early favorites are BenDela, Shangela, Kennedy and Milk.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Morgan and BeBe are two new names to me. It's too soon to tell how much I'll like BeBe, but Morgan was an instant dislike. She may have been personable in her previous season but her snarkiness in this season's premiere made me glad to see her go. My early favorites are BenDela, Shangela, Kennedy and Milk.
    Nope she was like this on Season 2 as well -- just maybe 20% less so. She and season 2 winner Tyra Sanchez got into a big Twitter war last year which wasn't pretty. Tyra ended up falsely pronouncing that Morgan had died at one point. #SHADE
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I loved Bebe from season one. I think the winner only for $10,000 or something. I know it was less than what they get now.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

+ Reply to Thread