+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a 3rd season?

Will there be a 3rd season?

Just was wondering if anyone here thinks that there's going to be a 3rd season of RS, the reson I ask is because over on www.rockband.com (if youfo there click on forums, then click on hot bands, go to house band, under Jim McGorman forum( the one towards the top) I think it's on page 24 ,if not it's someplace within the last few pages. He posted on there a couple weeks ago saying that he was joining Arvil Lavigne's new band ,maybe that's a indications that there isn't a 3rd season of RS, I only wish I had taped the first 2 seasons ,thought I did but must hava accidently used the tapes for other things.

I have said before that I didn't think there would be, but others disagreed with me.

I hope there would be a 3rd season ,but it doesn't look good, but guess we'll have to wait and see, I only wish I had taped the first 2 seasons.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-25-2007 at 12:48 AM.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I read at the CBS site that there is a new Mark Burnett show with the working title of Pirates with a possible summer date. If so, this may be what they put on rather than Rockstar. I really had a good time last summer with Rockstar and I was looking forward to a new season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2219643;
    I read at the CBS site that there is a new Mark Burnett show with the working title of Pirates with a possible summer date. If so, this may be what they put on rather than Rockstar. I really had a good time last summer with Rockstar and I was looking forward to a new season.
    Areilflies ,Thanks for the info I think a lot of people where hoping for a 3rd season ,unless there will a 3rd season, the new MB show will air at different times.

Here's a recent report from the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour, as posted on iF Magazine.com:

"We're in development now on a number of projects that are slated for summer," says CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler. "It's a great opportunity for us to reach a new audience, reach a younger audience, launch new programming."

But what about ROCK STAR which shined with its first round with INXS but floundered last summer with SUPERNOVA.

"With respect to ROCK STAR, we're still looking closely at it," says Nancy Tellem, President, CBS Paramount Network Television Entertainment Group.

If you would like to see a season 3 of RS ,please email CBS that you'd love/like to see another season, maybe it won't do any good but it won't hurt to contact them , www.cbs.com once you get there scroll down and click on feedback, then once you get there scroll down to RockStar:INXS(that's what I did) or you could even go to other-not listed, leave your message.
    BTW ,the reason I chose RockStar:Inxs ,is because they don't have RS:SuperNova ,choosing RS:INXS it might get to the correct people faster.

Thanks In Advance,
    Kelli

BTW ,over on www.rockband.com to forums ,them click on forums, go to the House Band forums, once you get there click on Paul's forum on page 5 he posted some info.
    Last edited by RShousebandfan5; 01-30-2007 at 07:59 PM.

any news about a 3rd season?

This probably means nothing but I noticed on the New Years Eve special that Supernova is being called "Rockstar Supernova". How can they carry the name of the CBS show as part of their band name.
    Anyway here's hoping for a third season. I'm sure Brooke needs something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2246669;
    This probably means nothing but I noticed on the New Years Eve special that Supernova is being called "Rockstar Supernova". How can they carry the name of the CBS show as part of their band name.
    Anyway here's hoping for a third season. I'm sure Brooke needs something to do
    They were sued by a band that had already been using the name Supernova, so they added the Rockstar part to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast