+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is This True ???? *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Icemans_friend View Post
    I read a blog, that said Dilana did indeed have a nervous break down, and that Dr Phil was called to the Mansion to persuade her to unlock the bathroom door and talk for awhile. When she came out it s quoted - That she had a pic of Dave Navarro and was stabbing his pic with a finger nail file, then a taxi came and drove her off, I don t know how true this is, but if it is true I hope shes alright now
    Did she sacrifice any children to Baal? Or perhaps she ate the babies herself?

And why would anyone call a quack like Dr. Phil instead of an actual practicing psychiatrist?

There's probably a germ if truth is this, but only a germ. She was probably actually upset. She probably didn't want to talk to anyone. She might even have gone somewhere. But I honestly don't see her stabbing a picture with a nail file. Tearing up into little pieces, maybe, but stabbing it?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemans_friend View Post
    Has Dilana Left ???
    Due To Personal Resons ???
    Or Is This Yet Another Bull... That Pepole Make Up ??
    No way. I went to the taping today for Tuesday's show and she was back as strong as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Did she sacrifice any children to Baal? Or perhaps she ate the babies herself?

And why would anyone call a quack like Dr. Phil instead of an actual practicing psychiatrist?

There's probably a germ if truth is this, but only a germ. She was probably actually upset. She probably didn't want to talk to anyone. She might even have gone somewhere. But I honestly don't see her stabbing a picture with a nail file. Tearing up into little pieces, maybe, but stabbing it?
    It's amazing what people come up with, isn't it? She was obviously upset and had a very rough time. But she is still there and doing well.

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    BLUES!!! How was the show today?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    No way. I went to the taping today for Tuesday's show and she was back as strong as ever.
    Thanks for that Blues! It's good to hear what's what from the people who know! I guess we'll all look forward to reading LAGuy's report with our morning coffees? (hint hint)

Um, she's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dilana pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Um, she's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dilana pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    I just heard that Supernova has abandoned the show and has hired this guy named Ferris.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Actually, my sources tell me they all quit. So Supernova had to take Patrice, but she was too busy taking her kids to soccer. Then they tried tracking down Zayra, but NASA couldn't find her. They found Josh, but he was so strung out on caffeine from the coffee shop tour that he couldn't stop bobbling his head. Jill was a no-go. She lost her voice. Not from screaming, but from talking too much. Dana was in the hospital with hepatitis from her 10th tattoo. Phil was too busy with his real band. Then Supernova asked Chris, since they totally forgot about Jenny, but Chris was trying out for Garth Brooks softball team. It came down to Matt, so Supernova decided to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingrrrl View Post
    BLUES!!! How was the show today?

It was GREAT!!! But I'll leave the spoilers to our friend LAGuy.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    Actually, my sources tell me they all quit. So Supernova had to take Patrice, but she was too busy taking her kids to soccer. Then they tried tracking down Zayra, but NASA couldn't find her. They found Josh, but he was so strung out on caffeine from the coffee shop tour that he couldn't stop bobbling his head. Jill was a no-go. She lost her voice. Not from screaming, but from talking too much. Dana was in the hospital with hepatitis from her 10th tattoo. Phil was too busy with his real band. Then Supernova asked Chris, since they totally forgot about Jenny, but Chris was trying out for Garth Brooks softball team. It came down to Matt, so Supernova decided to break up.
    You had me rolling!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast