+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is This True ???? *spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    Awsome

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    That's so weird--I don't see Dilana as a quitter. And if she's familiar with last season, she'll know a similar thing happened with JD and he went on to win the whole thing. I see Dilana as a fighter who really wants to win. I wonder if her friend Boop2 would have any insight to share...

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemans_friend View Post
    I read a blog, that said Dilana did indeed have a nervous break down, and that Dr Phil was called to the Mansion to persuade her to unlock the bathroom door and talk for awhile. When she came out it s quoted - That she had a pic of Dave Navarro and was stabbing his pic with a finger nail file, then a taxi came and drove her off, I don t know how true this is, but if it is true I hope shes alright now
    That can't be true. I doubt it.

I mean, there are pictures from them partying on Saturday night and she looks fine. I think that none of those rumors are correct.

Can you put the link where you are seeing this "all over the net?"

FORT Newbie
    I hope so.

For all i know the attitude towards Magni has Gone trough the roof after Hendrix FIRE....
    Man pepeole are going nuts on chat boards and also neither tommy or anyone in Sn have spoken a word after a preformance in B3 but Tommy was itcing in his seat after Magnis Preformance.
    you agree ??

FORT Newbie
    http://d3stream.com/video-pp/lo/MVID...20Eg%20Fer.wmv

Magni in Icelandic hot song
    see how u like .

FORT Regular
    The vocals are good, but this might be the most boring run of the mill pop tune I've heard in ages...

According to someone trying to put the heresay and rumors together, apparently Patrice was interviewed saying that Dilana was upset after Wednesday's show, locked herself in the bathroom for 3 hours, called a cab to get away for a bit. Apparently the game "gossip" came into play, and thus the rumor was spun out of control. She is shown with the rest of the contestants in a picture on Friday at the CityWalk.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    According to someone trying to put the heresay and rumors together, apparently Patrice was interviewed saying that Dilana was upset after Wednesday's show, locked herself in the bathroom for 3 hours, called a cab to get away for a bit. Apparently the game "gossip" came into play, and thus the rumor was spun out of control. She is shown with the rest of the contestants in a picture on Friday at the CityWalk.
    I won't believe any of the rumors until I see the "at the mansion" footage tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemans_friend View Post
    http://d3stream.com/video-pp/lo/MVID...20Eg%20Fer.wmv

Magni in Icelandic hot song
    see how u like .
    Terrible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast