+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were starting a band...

FORT Regular

If you were starting a band...

... which one of these rockers would be your first choice to join the band?

Right now, my choice would be Magni. He's probably the best vocalist, at least among the males. He looks like he is the nicest person in the house, settling arguments during song selections, helping everyone out with their songs (even playing with Zayra one time), he always does well in the clinics...

I think overall, he'd be the best bandmate of the lot.

I agree with your choice of Magni.

Also, my hubby would not want me too near Toby.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Lukas, no doubt. He has the potential to be a destroying lead in any band, I just wish he was more of an a$$ and drank more

Hmmm, it's a tough call between Magni and Toby for me!

MRD
    Diliana.

There have been much fewer memorable women of Rock than men and I think given the chance, she could be one of those rock legends that is female.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Magni. No doubt. I would not want to deal with Miss D's goddess complex. The others are okay, but those two have the greatest star potential.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nliedel View Post
    Magni. No doubt. I would not want to deal with Miss D's goddess complex. The others are okay, but those two have the greatest star potential.

Yet think of the great women in rock and didn't they too have a goddess complex? Janis Joplin, MAdonna (well maybe not rock, but she made a huge mark on music in the 80's), Stevie Nicks and a few others. See, can't even name that many women rockers.

And men don't have this problem? Hmm, Mick Jagger comes to mind as do a lot of others who think they are top of the heap when it comes to rock.

I still think she has potential to be a force in music with the right band. Is SN the right band? Don't know, because honestly I was never a fan of any of the bands these guys were from.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Well, I have been in a couple of bands and I was the singer, so I'm not picking anyone to take my place. But last night Mr. Rattus' band was over for practice and I called them into the house to watch a particular performance from the prior night's show (I had to tape it - I'm too danged old to stay up until 11:00 watching those young whippersnappers) and after some hysterical laughter at the spectacle that was Toby butchering Layla, they started to leave the room. However, all their individual attentions were caught by Lukas doing the Killers song. And all three of these guys, each of whom are merciless in their critique of other musicians, said he's good, he's interesting, dang, he is really good. So Lukas it is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Don't know, because honestly I was never a fan of any of the bands these guys were from.
    You've never heard of Metallica (Jason), Motley Crue (Tommy), or Guns n' Roses (Gilby)? Or I'm I misunderstanding you and you mean the contestants like Dilana or Lukas?
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

She's heard of Metallica, Motley Crue and G&R, she just didn't care for them. And I'm right there with her. I liked one Metallica song (Enter Sandman), one G&R song (Welcome to the Jungle) and zero MC songs.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast