+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    Well, she actually doesn't know she has a huge fanbase. Aside from looking at those Live Spaces pages, they aren't allowed any real contact with the outside world.
    She knows... and somehow they know. They sat there discussing it at the mansion when she was rubbing it in that her fan base was larger than the guys and they've been around since week one. That's when Magni got in the dig about the fact that his and Ryan's fan bases were growing while Dilana's was staying stagnant.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    She knows... and somehow they know. They sat there discussing it at the mansion when she was rubbing it in that her fan base was larger than the guys and they've been around since week one. That's when Magni got in the dig about the fact that his and Ryan's fan bases were growing while Dilana's was staying stagnant.
    Well, since Magni has been in the bottom three the last two weeks, I wonder how much his fan base is growing.

FORT Regular
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Dilana said specifically to Ryan: "I get more votes than you every single week." I guess she has some knowledge of her fanbase...

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Dilana said specifically to Ryan: "I get more votes than you every single week." I guess she has some knowledge of her fanbase...
    I do believe you're right.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    Well, since Magni has been in the bottom three the last two weeks, I wonder how much his fan base is growing.
    Magni has had two encore deserving performances in a row, the beautifully sang Starman and the powerfully sang Smell Like Teen Spirit, and both weeks he ended up in the bottom 3. So, obviously, his fanbase is low. But after those performances, some killer performances on elimination night, and the fact that he's not a jerk, his popularity must be growing. Most importantly in the minds of Supernova.

Magni could end up in the bottom 3 the rest of the way, and SN could hatchet someone else every time. He is too strong to get eliminated based primarily on number of times in the bottom 3.

Magni has used this extra stage time to make the a strong case for the job. Meanwhile, Dilana has delivered some of her "weakest" performances (relatively speaking), Toby was better with his Supernova song, and Dilana said she wants to punch Lukas (to "help him") and shoot Ryan (figuratively, I assume).

Well isn't that speeee-cial.......

Oh, I'm sorry. Dave Navarro forgave her. It's off limits now....

Dilana claimed Ryan's performance would have been nothing without the House Band. I seem to remember Supernova really liking Ryan's Losing My Religion, enough to give him an encore.

She's worried about Ryan ? Man, is she insecure!

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. Dave Navarro forgave her. It's off limits now....
    That's because Navarro doesn't keep beating a dead horse. He believes in the "moving on" concept. Thank God someone does.
    Never take life too seriously....no one makes it out alive anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Well, Ryan has been bottom 5/3 whereas Dilana never has, so it's a logical conclusion for her to make. It's been obvious since week 1 that she's the frontrunner.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilanafan View Post
    That's because Navarro doesn't keep beating a dead horse. He believes in the "moving on" concept. Thank God someone does.
    The horse lives....... no matter what you may want to believe.......

I'd be willing to bet this issue isn't a "dead horse" at the mansion.

You know, what Dilana said shouldn't keep her from getting the job, but you can't simply brush it under the rug, unless you think it's okay to say you want to strangle and punch someone.

I say, let's see if her actions coincide with her on camera apology. Then, make a judgement.

Personally, the media stuff didn't bother me. I'm sure they won't find Lukas dead one morning with one of his ties knotted around his neck. But if you're going to not let this event tarnish Dilana's image, than the same should go for the comments from Lukas in week one, and the one's Ryan said to Dana.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    His fan base can still be growing even though he's ending up in the Bottom 3. When you're losing members each week... someone's got to be there.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pono View Post
    Her immature manner is a HUGE turn-off. Everybody thought Josh was a "nice guy" until his true colors as a prima donna were revealed. He's back on the coffee house circuit now and I suspect Dilana is not far behind him.
    Some really good points, Pono. I for the life of me, though, can't remember which one Josh is (and would have to check old threads to see what he looks like)! Isn't that sad? I remember most of the contestants from last season...even the ones who were kicked off early.

I was also surprised that SN didn't nail Dilana for giving almost too cutesy of a delivery aboout a song that's basically a rather frightening song about stalking. The inclusion of her name in the chorus was obnoxious, as was her pantomine (her fingers to her eyes during the "watching you" part). (Last season when MiG waved to the crowd during the "hello hello hello" part in "Smells Like Teen Spirit," INXS nailed him for being too happy...which, granted, was inappropriate.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Some really good points, Pono. I for the life of me, though, can't remember which one Josh is (and would have to check old threads to see what he looks like)! Isn't that sad? I remember most of the contestants from last season...even the ones who were kicked off early.
    How quickly Josh, aka JFed, has been forgotten. It's only been two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread