+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think because we are getting down to the folks who can really sing and might have a shot at this gig that Dilana is feeling a tad insecure and that is why she trash talked. Very stupid thing to do and she had been making all the right moves. Too bad.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think everyone left, minus Storm, is a serious contender. But I also think that only Toby and Magni really have a voice and a style and presence that fits with Supernova well.

FORT Newbie

No one looses

Dilana is a great singer, she messed up. Big deal. Everyone messes up. Don't judge her just by one night. She spoke her mind and everyone was thinking the same thing anyway, they just don't want to say it. Lucas, acts like he is insecure about his singing. He don't face the crowd. Toby is starting to get comfortable, "It's about time." Storm takes the songs that noone wants and turns it into her own song. This is going to be hard. I think they kind of know who they want, but the singers keep surprising them. That's a good thing. If they don't make the band they have the exposure they need. No one looses.

FORT Fanatic
    i knew patrice was going home. its actually kind of sad. considering she was one of the best starting off. she did justice to "somebody to love" and "helter skelter". she just couldnt hold on to that style.

and now ryan has just knocked magni to sixth place. magni has been in two times and next week dilana and lukas are sure to be safe. storm will bounce back big! and magni i feel will be back there next week and he will get the boot. just have to hope that ryan is there next week. i dont want him going any further than fifth.

and go dilana! tell that darth vader off! i was just waiting for someone to call him out! i think dilana was wrong with the media, but i can understand that she cant lie. she's from another country, and its very hard for such ethnic people to lie. i back dilana 100%. and so should everyone else who was her fan, regardless of what she said.

was just catching up. Storm is going to try and sing , Bring me to Life? Please no. Think she needs to leave, she does not have the range to sing that. IMO
    Also Ryan does look constipated all the time. I think he thinks it makes him look like he is listening when he could care less what they have to say. He strikes as very arrogant.In this for the exposure.
    All of this is of course my opinion, it is up to Rockers to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    i knew patrice was going home. its actually kind of sad. considering she was one of the best starting off. she did justice to "somebody to love" and "helter skelter". she just couldnt hold on to that style.
    I wondered when she did "Helter Skelter", if she knew that it was an early hit for Motley Crue. It seemed a bit kiss-assy to me, but maybe she honestly didn't know.

FORT Newbie
    Since the first episode I liked Toby.After hearing the original with him singing and looking at him with the band.He fits,he just has to win!

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    i think dilana was wrong with the media, but i can understand that she cant lie. she's from another country, and its very hard for such ethnic people to lie. i back dilana 100%. and so should everyone else who was her fan, regardless of what she said.
    I've lived in Africa and elsewhere and believe me, ethics and/or lack of are not confined to any one particular country. South Africans can lie with the best of them, and at any rate, ethnically speaking her heritage would be European.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Dilana was ruined tonight. This show ends all chances of her winning this show and fronting this craptacular ... ummm ... superband

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    With all the cameras following them around, does anyone think Storm could say SN lyrics sucked and not get called on it?
    Storm did say that at first she wasn't sure she liked the song, but after hearing Dilana do it she changed her mind. Just can't remember if she said that at the taping or on tape.

+ Reply to Thread