+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Patrice got sent hom, KofferMum.

Hey.... John's in here! Rockstar fan, dood?

eta: ahhh.. reading backwards again. John loves my Toby and Magni... he can stay.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Thanks so much.

And next week will be decided by viewer votes only??? No more decisions by SN? Is that right???

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I thought Magni blew the roof off with "Fire." Best performance by any of them so far, bar none.

I felt sorry for Patrice. During her performance, it looked like she knew she was going home. And did she split her lip open? It was cute how Magni gave her his sleeve to clean her face.

I love how Storm is always in the background dancing and singing along to everyone. She's a good sport.

Toby--thought he was really good on the SN song AND his version of "Plush" (though I preferred Magni's).

When Patrice was saying goodbye to everyone, I could see Dilana waiting to hug her and say goodbye. It seemed like Patrice was ignoring her...Blues Songstres and LAGuy, did Dilana get her hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    He said something along the lines of "Dilana's comments right there were the most graceful and positive that I've ever heard her speak. It would be nice if she were that way in the house. She's the front runner right now and it's not a good thing if you're condescending to those underneath you. It's disrespectful and unprofessional... "

eta: ahhh... here's the media day.
    Not that I'm defending Dilana's attitude, but didn't Ryan pretty much do the same to Dana, telling her she wasn't any good. What a hypocrite? He was pretty harsh on her and Dave or someone told him that she was better than he was (at the time) so he should watch his mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    I think the final three should be Toby, Magni, and Ryan, and any of them winning would be fine.
    I have to agree with you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Hey.... John's in here! Rockstar fan, dood?
    Just this season, I didn't watch last season.

But yeah, I'm a fan of all the musicians that make up Supernova, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    I want Ryan to win though. He has listened to them, and is the only one that brings something different each week, and is consistently better..
    Different? I don't know about that. Same constipated look on his face, same crap coming out of his mouth. IMO, he's the worst of the remaining conteatants and should be the next to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Not that I'm defending Dilana's attitude, but didn't Ryan pretty much do the same to Dana, telling her she wasn't any good. What a hypocrite? He was pretty harsh on her and Dave or someone told him that she was better than he was (at the time) so he should watch his mouth!
    Agreed. I don't have much empathy for Ryan at all.

But watching the webisode and seeing Dilana trash each and every one of her fellow contestants was way out of line. And the comments weren't simply a matter of "I'm not a professional... I'm not used to interviewing." Common sense should have told her to not say most all of it.

And then her comment about Storm was just childish and petty: "Everyone was talking about whether they liked the SuperNova song. Of course I told them that I really loved it, but Storm said she thought the lyrics sucked..." Childish, childish, childish and there's no "honest" reason for having put that comment out there.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    I was surprised to find Magni in the bottom. I thought Storm would be there for sure. I think Magni did a bitching good job on that Hendrix... But he never should have been there in the first place.

Toby was solid and then some as well.

Patrice was the last of the also-rans. I think from now on in, this is anyone's game. All of them could be the next to go home - or win the whole thing.

With all the cameras following them around, does anyone think Storm could say SN lyrics sucked and not get called on it?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread