+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Storm will MURDER Bring me To Life im positive of it!
    And that's coming form one huge ass evanescence fan.

Not sure about dilana and mother mother.

Will be interesting to see how lukas's lithium is compared to dilana's.

(assuming everyone gets the song theyve never sung before)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Toby gets sent back!
    Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Well I am glad that I am not the only Ryan fan as he was not in bottom three. Storm stinks and I hope she gets down there soon, although I doubt she will be picked anyways.

Dilana what a witch. I was always marginal on her, and now poo on her yuck.

Magni is so awesome, and he does not deserve to be in bottom three over Storm by a long shot.

Storm beating Toby is bad too.

Basically Storm is the Suzie of this year and I am sick of her darn overexaggerated face expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    More for me.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

When the contestants were singing with Supernova, I said "Toby's the only one that sounds good", and he got the song. I was pretty happy.

Toby or Magni for the win, although Ryan is starting to redeem himself.

FORT Fan
    Lol, I barely watch this show, but I can't blame Dilana for just being honest here.

Seriously, almost all of those people suck, big time. In fact the only people I find as somewhat decent on the show do not even gel that well with this silly band.

This fake rubbish of being way too nice to people who are never going to get in (Ryan being one, he is terrible, sorry) contradicts SN attitude of being brutally honest and its becoming a joke to watch.

Personally I think deep down SN is kind of disappointed with the selections and really do not know what they are going to do here.

I am sure they are all nice people and blah blah blah, but almost all of them are mediocre at best, imo.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    When the contestants were singing with Supernova, I said "Toby's the only one that sounds good", and he got the song. I was pretty happy.

Toby or Magni for the win, although Ryan is starting to redeem himself.
    I agree with you completely. I like Toby and Magni a lot. I want Ryan to win though. He has listened to them, and is the only one that brings something different each week, and is consistently better. Storm always does the same boring thing, Lukas just always looks like a stoned mess. I think the final three should be Toby, Magni, and Ryan, and any of them winning would be fine.

FORT Fan
    I can't under-estimate the Mark Burnett influence...

Remember early on how Lukas was the jerk, with snide comments to everyone and saying so and so didn't belong. Dilana always looked so supportive of the others, giving them tips, etc. Now Dilana is the evil one and Lukas is made out to be the victim. And of course, who can ignore the constant shots of them looking pissed off everytime the other one is performing or receiving positive comments.

I think it's all Mark Burnett creating a plot and playing the viewers like a fiddle.

Tuning in very late here......please tell me who got sent home????? I can't really tell from the postings.....

FORT Fogey
    Patrice

+ Reply to Thread