+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star - Elimination Show Report - 8/23/06 *TEASERS*

I'm going to guess that the Dilana-over-the-coals stuff is going to seriously screw with her popularity next week. Originally I assumed it would happen THIS week, but they didn't take the time to show it on the performance show. And if it took THAT long to discuss on air, then she probably just dug the hole deeper. So is the end of the dream for Dilana? Well, it will take not only the inevitable public backlash and lack of voting but THEN Supernova will have to trash her on camera again next week for the same stuff.

Now for the apparent B3:

Fire, Jimi Hendrix: Sounds like Toby to me.
    Middle of the Road, The Pretenders: this screams Patrice.
    Plush, Stone Temple Pilots: I'm thinking Ryan.

The sucko performance would have to be Patty. I hope.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am glad to hear that Dilana got called on the carpet for her snarky behavior. I think the woman is incredibly talented ... but I would think twice if I were SN about having someone around with such little discretion and such loose lips. She's not 19 yrs. old ... she's been around the block more than a few times ... and she shoulda known better ....

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I agree about Dilana. I thought it looked like the interviewers were thinking " Did she really just name names. Doesn't she know you don't do things like that." I don't think it will hurt her too much with the public vote but it will probably hurt with Jason/Tommy/Gilby.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I don't know, I think the opposite may occur. Like last year. JD dug himself a hole with the public a few times with his snottiness, but in the end, INXS didn't give a rip about it. I have the feeling that for all the fuss they may raise for the show, these guys are the same way.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fanatic
    i hope ryan is in the b3. i am praying he's in the b3.

FORT Newbie
    7 Rockers, 3 Weeks Left. They Must Be Going To Eliminate 2 In One Night Again..right?

7 Rockers, 3 Weeks Left. They Must Be Going To Eliminate 2 In One Night Again..right?
    that sounds about right....

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Well with Patrice leaving this week it's another woman gone. I can pretty much guarantee that it will be a guy leaving next week. There's no way either Dilana or Storm will get cut before at least one or more of the guys are gone.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

LKH
    I think she should A) spend the rest of the week telling people over and over again how sorry she is that she did that and stroking them, and B) she should ask for a moment at the beginning of Tuesday's episode to apologize to the audience. A grand mea culpa will help her keep her votes. Plus, one would hope that, if she's as nice as she initially seemed to be, she will be giving herself a serious a$$-chewing for getting too full of herself anyway.

L

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn View Post
    There's no way either Dilana or Storm will get cut before at least one or more of the guys are gone.
    I don't get the love for Storm, don't get me wrong - the girl can sing but she's got nothing as far as performance skills...I'm so over the "crazy eyes"...she comes across as a groupie from the 80's...like she's been in a time capsule or something!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast