+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Supernova sucks

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    My sister bought the Supernova CD - said it's really, really bad. "Headspin" is about the best thing on it according to her. I totally hated that song.

Well, fortunately a lot of the antics reported from the Vegas shows are now missing from the touring shows. There's no gryating dancers onstage and no Tommy video action going on. Lukas is a huge wad of energy onstage and seemed very talkative and friendly with the audience, granted I still can't understand about 50% of what he says, but that's better than in the past when I understood 0. In all honesty, Supernova was outshined by Panic Channel and almost even Juke Kartel (Toby's band).

Just a head's up for anybody else that is catching the show while it's on the road....Toby and Dilana both do a meet and greet session after their sets. I wasn't aware of this and wasn't willing to give up my 2nd row spot for a chance to meet them (and darned glad I didn't since Dave Navarro was on our side of the stage for the Panic Channel set). Thankfully near the end of Supernova's set it got too hot up front and I started feeling ill so we went back to the bar area where Toby happened to be hanging out He seemed like he was having a blast watching the show in between meeting and chatting with a big group of us that were there waiting to talk to him.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh libra...Toby looks absolutely DEELISH in your photo!! I am definitely jealous!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2198151;
    My sister bought the Supernova CD - said it's really, really bad. "Headspin" is about the best thing on it according to her. I totally hated that song.
    I read just last week that the album has sold only 40,000 in the U.S. but it reached Platinum in Canada. But, Platinum in Canada is 100,000 not 1Million. So that has to be the Lukas effect. So your sister has a true collectors item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345