+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Star did ok with that. If you check out his myspace.com page, you'll be able to hear the original version of that song - the one he does when he's not rocking it out on reality tv...

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    You should have been there. I wanted to slap people.
    If i was there with you, we couldve done it together.

Man, that audience is SO obviously responding to "applause" signs. It's SO precisely on cue, its scary. Even NOT having been told about them by our live spies, I would have known I think.

Is there really such a problem getting a real audience? Are they having to troll for tourists? Are they giving passes out to CBS/Viacom executive's teenage daughters and their cheerleading squads or something?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    poor Ryan haters may have to watch him for a while - the dude just vaulted himself into the top 4 (Toby and Storm haven't hit that intensity yet, and that's the kind of stuff I think SN is looking for)

incredible vocals from Magni.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Man, that audience is SO obviously responding to "applause" signs. Even NOT having been told about them by our live spies, I would have known I think.

Is there really such a problem getting a real audience? Are they having to troll for tourists? Are they giving passes out to Viacom executive's teenage daughters and their cheerleading squads or something?
    Funny thing is, there are no "Applause" signs. There IS some direction, but not during the songs or during the commentary by SN.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Man, that audience is SO obviously responding to "applause" signs. Even NOT having been told about them by our live spies, I would have known I think.

Is there really such a problem getting a real audience? Are they having to troll for tourists? Are they giving passes out to CBS/Viacom executive's teenage daughters and their cheerleading squads or something?
    They shoudl just come to fort and give all the posters the seats for the show....plane tickets to...... that would be one hell of a show.

Sometimes i feel as if the rockers should just compete to be with the house band lol they rock harder than i think supernova does.

I don't mind Ryan's singing to be honest. It's his putzness that turns me off. If I am thinking jerk while listening to someone, makes it harder to listen to their music. I try not to meet my idols!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I am so downloading Storm's song! Probably Magni too. I love technology!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

that Storm can blow down my house anytime. Out fo anyone left she has the most range.

Storm,Dana and Jill were the people who had the range....one left.... bring it on stormy!! final three please.

Storm's back! Loved that!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread