+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    Patrice - Blech boring.

Storm - Blech boring, and stop with the weird bug eyes. I thought she sounded awful.

Lukas - OK but he always looks stoned to me.

Magni - Good performance

Ryan - I must be his only fan, but I love this guy. He sounds a lot like Gavin from Bush to me, and I loved Bush. I love how he really wants this gig, and changes things up.

Dilana - I never root for the fave and I like her, but she is getting stale to me, and a little cocky.

Toby - He is hot, but meh on the performance.

Storm or Patrice could go and I would be happy or both.

I know everyone has an opinion but my god! Storm was one of the best tonight in my opinion.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
    I know everyone has an opinion but my god! Storm was one of the best tonight in my opinion.
    I just am not entertained by her at all. I have not really liked a thing she has done. All she does is stand there with bug eyes and weird sneering lips. I don't know I just don't like her.

Well if you have the time and are interested look for some of her other performances espcially her performace of her original song bueatifull. Truely touching and lovely song..... no bug-eyeing........ perfect title for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJon View Post
    Chopper is a French Bulldog like my buddy in my Avatar
    I think it's actually a Boston Terrier.....

I didn't think Dilana's performance was anything to write home about tonight ... but I think at this point she could stand on-stage and burp and SN would tell her how wonderful she is.

The whole show was kind of meh for me. If it wasn't for Storm, Chopper would have been the hit of the night for me (I thought he was a Boston Terrier too, btw).

Really, Storm did an amazing job with that song. Last year, Jordis proved (so very, very painfully) how difficult it is to attempt to cover Steven Tyler's vocals. She deserves the encore for her performance and her repartee with Dave.

And, well, I'd put Lukas second. I'm a big Killers fan, and have hated almost every Rockstar cover of their material (the notable exception being Marty's Mr. Brightside last season), but I thought Lukas' interpretation was pretty darned good. And I have absolutely no clue about the "check, please" comment...my husband just rolled his eyes and said "Tommy is loaded" which sounds about right to me - just a throwaway remark with about as much hidden meaning as that original SN song we heard last week.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I love Storm. love love love her. but she has to lose the weird crouch-stagger she does. She gets rid of that and she's golden.

and were you guys watching the same show I was?

Toby totally kicked butt and i've thought of him as an Aussie Back Street Boy to this point. So no, I'm not saying this because he is pretty. He just nailed it, energy, voice, all of it. He deserves the encore, no question.

Lukas wasnt trying to sing to the band, he was going for glimpses of HIS HAIR in the guitar. that's all. Check please.

Please, someone make Lukas leave my tv. This sucks the big one.

Dilana rocks, but tonight felt off. Those eyelashes needed to go.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Premium Member
    I'm with ya dags. Lukas creeps me out.

He is creepy. I would almost be afraid to sleep in that house if he were in it, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread