+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rock Star - 8/20 Live Performance Report **MAJOR SPOILERS**

LAGuy, so it sounds like the Press Junket stuff from the full "Reality" show didn't come up at the live performance?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    LAGuy, so it sounds like the Press Junket stuff from the full "Reality" show didn't come up at the live performance?
    I can answer that. It was not brought up at all, but I fully expect it to be the talk of the elimination show tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy View Post
    Jason thought it was Lukas’ “most professional” vocal so far, and that he was “almost convinced” that Lukas could handle the volume required for a SN concert.
    New to the board, but I do have to say one thing...

Lukas couldn't handle the volume required for a whisper contest, let alone a SuperNova concert. When Lukas turns his back to the crowd, I feel like he's expressing his contempt for the audience and the entire process. Ever notice when someone gets serious praise from the guys, they cut to a pissed-off looking Lukas? For whatever reason, I think he thinks the band should have ended the contest after his first performance, and given him the gig immediately. After hearing Dilanna has issues with him, I wouldn't be surprised if others in the house think something similar.

I think this "contest" is officially Dilanna's to lose. She's the only rocker remaining to not have been in the bottom three, ever. She's the only rocker that hasn't even had anything negative said about her performances, to my recollection, although I freely admit I could be wrong on that one.

I read an interview with one of the producers, saying his best scenario would be the winner going out with SN, and the runner-up taking the House Band out as support on the tour. I know I'd pay to see that twin-bill...

I know I said more than one thing, but that's just how I roll...

If the interview with the producers is true, here's hopeing Magni or Storm gets the House band. Forget SN, I would pay to see that!

Blues Songstres, you're right, it makes more sense for it to show up on the Elimination show. Too negative for Performance night, you don't want to bring down the bouncy energy that P Night is supposed to have. Elimination is fraught with foreboding, unless you are one of the front runners. So good spot for controversy.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biggshow View Post
    I think this "contest" is officially Dilanna's to lose. She's the only rocker remaining to not have been in the bottom three, ever.
    Welcome to the FORT!

I am not a Lukas Fan and Dilana's my girl.

However, Storm & Toby have also never had a bottom 3 performance, though the have stood up on a Wednesday night. In addition to Dilana, Lukas has been quit comfortable with not being in the bottom three at all.

After I watching the show and reading the backlash... I think Dilana has a shot of being in the bottom 3 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingrrrl View Post
    After I watching the show and reading the backlash... I think Dilana has a shot of being in the bottom 3 this week.
    I hope so. She deserves a reality check. She really isn't all that great to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234