+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Whichever of us is up at 1AM Eastern or whenever the forum gets unlocked, should make one.
    You got a deal Krom. I'm in the Eastern Time zone, so if they wait that long I might not be up. But I will check before I head out tonight.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Did the judges decide Z was to go home...or the votes received?
    Just tuning in here. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Agreed, IronDragon. I'm actually of the belief that Ryan should leave before Patrice.

Or a simultaneous boot.
    While that would be welcomed…I don’t think they will pull a double elimination twice.

That said I think its pretty obvious that Patrice and Ryan are the next two to go...the only question is who will get axed first

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    Just tuning in here. . .
    The votes decide the bottom 3, and the judges pick which one of the 3 goes.

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    Just tuning in here. . .
    The number of votes decide who is in the bottom three.

Being in the bottom three puts one art risk for going home.

Then the judges decide.

Though occasionally it seems they have help form associate producers in making that decision.

The judges decide who is going home. However they want us to buy their album, so if someone ends up in bottom three many times, it may cause them to think twice about picking that person. But if the person they want ends up in the bottom three from now until the end of the show, they could still keep that person.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

This show is so much better than American Idol. Much better talent, and the show is put together very well. An hour results show is actually filled with something entertaining.

I am pleased with tonight's elimination. I think Zayra's performance tonight was bizarre. She did not sound good at all. Her goodbye speech was nice. Patrice was much better than usual. Her stage presence is always lacking, but at least she moved around more tonight. I was shocked that Magni was in the bottom three. He did not deserve to be there. America put Magni in the bottom, but did not put Storm in the bottom three after her horrific 'I Will Survive' performance? They must be the same people who voted for Taylor to win 'American Idol'.

At least Toby (who is my favorite as you probably guessed from my avatar) wasn't in the bottom three. I don't know why he keeps ending up in the bottom 5, though. Hopefully, he'll win the whole thing.

I wasn't impressed with Dilana tonight. I think she has a great shot of winning, but I was not impressed with her Supernova performance tonight.

As far as Ryan, I think he's very good. He doesn't seem to be too popular on here, but I like him and think he is very talented.

I'm just glad that out talent pool is so far better than this season's American Idol contestants. These rockers would crush them in a second. I'm just glad to know that regardless of who wins, we won't have someone who makes me want to vomit every time I see them, especially on their annoying as hell Ford commercial. Three guesses as to who I'm talking about (although, I think you only need one guess).

I liked Dilana's performance with SN. They sounded good. But, I HATED the new song. Good grief, it was so sugary. It sounded like any B side to an 80's soundtrack.

Ryan was a good alternate choice since Dilana obviously wasn't going to have two kudos for the night. I would've preferred Lukas for the encore but it didn't really matter since Dilana would've been the first pick (JMO).

Zayra is up and down like a rollercoaster but she is more entertaining to watch than Patrice. I thought it should've been Patrice's night to go. I like Patrice but in a coffee house setting/ chill way. SN needs someone with charisma and spark- something that Z has a bit more of.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Patrice is a good performer. She's very expressive with her face. Her singing is not good, though, and probably never will be given her level of experience (if it's not good by now...). Upset with myself that I missed Dilana performing with the band. Knew Zayra had no chance, but I'll actually miss her.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Magni's version of Creep blew Lucas Rossi out of the water... I don't understand what you people are talking about. He absolutely killed it and showed so far superior vocal capabilities to Lucas.

I think Patrice should have been sent packing though, she sucked.
    I preferred Lukas' version. Magni had the benefit of doing the whole song, where Lukas' was a very condensed version (that's one of the benefits of the elimination show and with fewer people singing -- full versions).

But anyway on the Magni's Creep vs Lukas' Creep -- there's no doubt that Magni has a better singing voice technically, can reach the notes, etc...but for me there's so much that makes a perfomance work. It's capturing the emotion of the song. Lukas' creep had intensity and Magni's didn't.

+ Reply to Thread