+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rock Star - 8/13 Live Performance Report **MAJOR SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    If you don't like her voice to that extent, then I doubt there's anything she can sing that's going to significantly change your mind. She's just not your taste, I get that.

Its kind of the same way I think that Patrice's singing is flat out boring no matter what she does. Patrice has the basic skills, but whatever it is which makes me enjoy someone's voice just isn't present in her.
    I agree, it's all about personal taste. I think she could change my mind, but I doubt she will ever blow me away. I guess I'll just have to wait and see

I do appreciate Dilana's performance skills, and I think she's a good fit with this band. Wouldn't bug me if she won, I definitely don't dislike her.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    If you don't like her voice to that extent, then I doubt there's anything she can sing that's going to significantly change your mind. She's just not your taste, I get that.

Its kind of the same way I think that Patrice's singing is flat out boring no matter what she does. Patrice has the basic skills, but whatever it is which makes me enjoy someone's voice just isn't present in her.
    Gotta say I agree with you there, Krom. I doubt there is any song Patrice could sing that would make her even remotely interesting to me. Singing one of my least favorite Police songs?

FORT Fanatic
    uugh so ryan pulls out another one of his machinations to stay. seriously, i cant wait for him to go! hopefully, he doesnt get to the final five.

Thanks for the great recaps LAGuy and Blue Songstres, always look forward to them. By the way, have you guys met in real life since you are both there each week.??
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    Thanks for the great recaps LAGuy and Blue Songstres, always look forward to them. By the way, have you guys met in real life since you are both there each week.??
    Yes, we've met. And yes, we're both there each week, at least so far. BTW, he's cool...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234