Thread: 8/08 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    No complete stinkers
    Josh?

Faux B3:

Jill
    Zayra
    Patrice

I can't agree with this. Where's Josh? And of ALL of the weeks for Zayra to be in the B3, this may be the first time (in my opinion) she might not actually deserve it). As for Jill? This must be legacy from last week. I mean she was at least in the top 4 or 5 performances this time.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

You can buy the songs sung on the main show at music.msn.com

Give them a day or two and they will have it up there.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Once again we have the mixed messages. Zayra gets lauded for her tricks and gimmicks when that's all that she's got. Toby gets criticized for it.

I guess their explanation would be that they expect more from Toby, but c'mon.....

Ooooh, thanks, AsIs!!! I had no clue.. but will have to run over there in a couple of days then.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

JR.
    Jill shouldn't be in the bottom this week, I think she's a victim of the spot behind Dilana. Josh, Ryan & Zayra should take their rightful place in the basement.

I will be watching Toby again, I refuse to believe that I liked Lucas's performance more! /takes meds

Josh, Pat and mmm I can't decide on who else for the bottom three. Pat going home with her soccer balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    I will be watching Toby again, I refuse to believe that I liked Lucas's performance more! /takes meds
    I think Lukas' hard life has made him a very interesting performer - I can't take my eyes off of him when he is performing.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Krom, it wasn't great but it wasn't a COMPLETE stinker. Just not very good...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Once again we have the mixed messages. Zayra gets lauded for her tricks and gimmicks when that's all that she's got. Toby gets criticized for it.

I guess their explanation would be that they expect more from Toby, but c'mon.....

Or, more likely, it says Toby doesn’t turn them on.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Krom, it wasn't great but it wasn't a COMPLETE stinker. Just not very good...
    Yes... Josh has actually been worse. Hard to believe, but tiz true. But this should still be his week.

I'm afraid, however, that if he ends up in the bottom 3 with Patrice he won't be sent packing. Not that there's anything wrong with that, either. He and Zayra will be the Scott Savol of Rockstar:SuperNova.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread