+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe Dana was the one getting the ax. It seemed to me she was the one who has come the farthest in the competition, from where she started. She wasn't upper tier yet, but she certainly seemed to be growing into the part. Jill on the other hand is the same thing week in and week out and Patrice has really had only one good performance to save her butt last week. Dana should have gotten more time to see if she could develop further.

FORT Fan
    I don't think Dana even belonged in the bottom 3 tonight. If we have a next season maybe whoever the band is should have the option of replacing one of the singers in the bottom 3 with their own choice although tonight they might have replaced Patrice instead of Dana so it might not have made a difference. Thanks

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by paulvons View Post
    I don't think Dana even belonged in the bottom 3 tonight. If we have a next season maybe whoever the band is should have the option of replacing one of the singers in the bottom 3 with their own choice although tonight they might have replaced Patrice instead of Dana so it might not have made a difference. Thanks
    I had her picked for my bottom three and I think she did a mediocre job of "House Of The Rising Sun". I'm not upset about today's result.

The voting system as much as I complain about it, really isn't flawed. SN will pick who they want to win. Doesn't matter if their favorite is in bottom three every week. They can choose to keep that person all the way until the end. It's just how many times we will have to listen to the really bad singers.

But heck, even if we dump the worst singers in the bottom three, that is no guarantee. Chris, Zayra, etc...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    I had her picked for my bottom three and I think she did a mediocre job of "House Of The Rising Sun". I'm not upset about today's result.
    Do you think she was one of the three poorest performances from last nights show? Or just your overall bottom three?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Do you think she was one of the three poorest performances from last nights show? Or just your overall bottom three?
    Yes, I think she was one of three poorest. I picked Jill, Dana and Zayra.

You were there, I am just asking because I am curious, but why not Lukas?

we didnt see the results

GRR we didnt see the results here in Iceland, we saw everything up to where Dana was beginning to perform,, then it was on, off ... until there was a break, then we saw a glympse of Patrice,, after that, it said that the connection to satellite in USA or something like that was down ... so, we wont actually see what happened until 9:30 PM tomorrow... How frustrating is that! we didnt get the exitement that is fun about this show... the results will be in the papers tomorrow and i already see who it was...
    This sucks.. anyway.. thats Tv...
    I am surprised Dana left too... I thought she really improved alot and i actually enjoyed her performance last night... i like her new appearance too..
    I think Jill redeemed herself with this performance , with the song Alone, she didnt scream as much as yesterday and it was a beautiful song,, and note this, this was something she liked herself,, i think we saw more of what Jill would have done if she wasnt performing for Supernova... meaning that in a good way... because she doesnt need to be someone else than she really is, and she was yesterday.. well, that is my opinion..

I was surprised to see patrice in the bottom 3 too..
    i liked her yesterday

Just like they said there, Lukas should have been there, he said so himself, and Dave too .. but he has such a big fanbase... so he was saved by them...

but, whatever, cant take all this too seriously... its only a TV show and its not like our lifes depends on who gets kicked off and who doesnt,, they are all good in theyr own special way, and will do great after this show, they got great publicity...
    there will only be one out of these 10 that are left, and many people will be really pissed that their favorite got the ax...
    but thats just how the game is!
    Best wishes
    ElskaRealityTV

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    You were there, I am just asking because I am curious, but why not Lukas?
    That's actually a good question. Obviously that wasn't his best performance, and I probably would have him as the fourth worst. But even at his worst, he has a certain amount of charisma that's really hard to discount. That made his performance more interesting, therefore, a little better to me than Dana's. I hope that makes sense.

I still can't believe that Dana is gone. Her voice was amazing. Yet I still have to mute Zayra for another week. Guess I am going to have to do my powervoting for everyone again but Zayra.

+ Reply to Thread