+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay.... I didn't think Jill sucked. It wasn't great, but it was hands down better than Zayra. She screamed far too much, but I don't think she deserved the criticism from the band, especially having followed Zayra.

Man, they have it in for Jill now. That wasn't THAT bad. I mean it was still 10 times better than Zayra, who they praised for some bizarre reason.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Dave seems to be ignoring what and how Jill sang and engaging in a personal attack. Apparently he didn’t like it when she talked back to him…I’m guessing Dave has problems with women who don’t think he is all that and an order of fries….which could be one of the reasons for his divorce.

FORT Fan
    Apparantly to Dave anyway, being boring is far worse than being bad. Thanks

I'm feeling a little sorry for the women in this competition, none of them can come close to Dilana and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon View Post
    Dave seems to be ignoring what and how Jill sang and engaging in a personal attack. Apparently he didn’t like it when she talked back to him…I’m guessing Dave has problems with women who don’t think he is all that and an order of fries….which could be one of the reasons for his divorce.
    Actually, it was Patrice that talked back to Dave. Jill just got in the knockdown dragout with Gilby. But I agree, it's definitely personal with Dave for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by paulvons View Post
    Apparantly to Dave anyway, being boring is far worse than being bad. Thanks
    Yup. I'd never get a drink during Zayra's performances, I might miss something incredible!(y stupid). But Jill sounds the same and does the same thing and it is never anything better than just okay.

JR.
    At least Zayra is entertaining, Jill was just bad. Gilby was dead on, she way oversang that, it was painful.

Wow, I am liking Ryan tonight.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Okay, now I didn't care for the sound of his voice much. Loved the arrangement, but didn't like his voice and the screaming.

+ Reply to Thread