+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 8/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Jill is history ... they won't send Zayre home because she makes for great reality TV ... scary thing is Mr.Juls and I didn't think she was so bad tonight ... we were expecting so much worse ....

Bye Jill ...

Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps View Post
    I'm voting for Zayra (if I were actually voting). Don't know what all of your problems are with her--she's entertaining...and hot. I think Toby screwed a couple words up on Pennyroyal Tea. Also, Dilana is unquestionbly talented, but she's a little too, dare I say, Melissa Etheridge for the band. Zayra is kind of like Poly Styrene or something.
    ?????? Being compared to Polystyrene is a good thing?

And how in the world is Dilana too Melissa Etheridge? I assume you're just referring to the scratchiness of her voice?

And I don't think you can find one of those rockers that hasn't messed up a couple of words.

I'm still hoping Josh Federline gets booted this week. That boy has absolutely no place in front of this band.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps View Post
    I'm voting for Zayra (if I were actually voting). Don't know what all of your problems are with her--she's entertaining...
    The problem is that she can't sing

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I'm still hoping Josh Federline gets booted this week. That boy has absolutely no place in front of this band.
    Josh Federline... LMAO!!!!

Broadway, I just put in 25 votes for our boy. Hope he gets out of the bottom three.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I can't see Toby staying in the bottom three. 1. He wasn't bad tonight. 2. He is a babe magnet. 3. Showing his name in the prelim B3 will keep many gals up all night tonight!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

MRD
    watching Lukas tonight I thought to myself: He looks high on something. As soon as I thought it my husband says: Lukas is on something tonight, he looks stoned as hell.

Did anyone else think that? He staggered a couple times and his eyes and face just looked like he was a little wasted.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Wow - alot of clunkers tonight. I have always liked Dilana, but that song and her performance was just not doing it for me. Storm was definitely my favorite, followed by Magni. I missed Patrice and Tommy, but sounds like I didn't miss much. Please, someone make Zayra stop!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Broadway, I just put in 25 votes for our boy. Hope he gets out of the bottom three.
    Thanks! He's going to be shocked tomorrow to hear that he was in the initial bottom 3.

I've put in about 20 myself so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    I can't see Toby staying in the bottom three. 1. He wasn't bad tonight. 2. He is a babe magnet. 3. Showing his name in the prelim B3 will keep many gals up all night tonight!
    I'm one of those girls!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    watching Lukas tonight I thought to myself: He looks high on something. As soon as I thought it my husband says: Lukas is on something tonight, he looks stoned as hell.

Did anyone else think that? He staggered a couple times and his eyes and face just looked like he was a little wasted.
    I wondered that as well - he didn't seem like his usual showboating, cocky self. Maybe that's why he kept walking towards the drummer and facing the back cause he was paranoid of the crowd!

+ Reply to Thread