+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

One thing each of these rockers should do is listen to the comments they get and not apply everything that others get. They are each unique with different things to work on. They seem to be looking for a specific image for thier band, but that is also somewhat flexible.

Storm rocks and I thought Patrice didn't do half bad tonight. But not sure it was enough to save her depending on who lands in bottom three.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Wow, Patrice really surprised me. In a good way.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I think their messages are confusing, too. Be a rocker chick wearing skimpy clothes, but don't act too sexual in them.

I didn't appreciate Dave's cheap shot about him being employed which means he can perform any damn way he wants. Someone needs to call him on his behavior. Dave, if you're reading this....quit acting like you're pms'ing. Keep the criticism constructive and get back to being the decent guy we know you can be.

JR.
    I'm surprised Patrice was in the bottom 3, Josh, Phil, and Zayra were worse IMO.

If they don't boot Zayra they are keeping her for ratings and not talent...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    If they don't boot Zayra they are keeping her for ratings and not talent...
    I haven't really cared too much for at all.

I'm not impressed with this song Zayra is singing at all.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Sea Hag View Post
    I didn't appreciate Dave's cheap shot about him being employed which means he can perform any damn way he wants. Someone needs to call him on his behavior. Dave, if you're reading this....quit acting like you're pms'ing. Keep the criticism constructive and get back to being the decent guy we know you can be.
    But Dave is right, he's already a rock star and can do what he wants. She took the shot at him first, and she's the one trying to be one.

Certainly not something even close to something Supernova will do.

I have to say that this is the least nauseating performance I've seen from Zayra. Oh, the lengths one can go to to saves one's own butt.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread