+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star - Elimination Show Report - 7/26/06 *TEASERS*

It's too bad the initial bottom 3 didn't remain in the bottom. Thanks for the hints and what few details you can provide before the show airs.

This is the first time I've never heard of any of the three elimination songs. At least I've heard of Radiohead…
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

The other thought is Josh. He made a bunch of comments about wanting SN to get more bluesy & soulful and that he missed that. Well if he misses it so much I'd think SN would be happy to let him do it... on his own.
    I hope Patrice stays. I like her singing better than several other, and at least she Can and Does Rock unlike Josh and Phil and weird Zayra.

I like Patrice, too. I missed her spot last night, so I guess I missed the drama there. But she's one of the few who can actually sing. She's not going to win, but I enjoy her performances so I hope she sticks around until the final 4 or 5.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Zayra and Phil should be in the bottom 3.

I can't wait for this! Hopefully Diliana, Toby, and Magni are safe. *cross my fingers* My guess is that the B3 is Zayra, Josh, and Phil but I could def. see Patrice in there too.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy View Post

The Q&A which followed this footage was AWESOME! Gilby started by following up on his comment to Jill – who got increasingly defensive. Before we knew it, it turned into a verbal knock down, drag out with Gilby and Jill really going at it! There’s no way that more than a snippet of this will make it on air, despite Dave commenting that this was TV at its best! “It’s better than watching Crossfire!” he proclaimed. (FWIW, I thought Gilby came out the winner this round.)

After Dave questioned Dana and Dilana about their clip, Jason started in on Ryan. And I mean really started in on Ryan. He said he had a problem with Ryan’s comments to Dana and that, though Ryan criticizes Dana, her voice and stage presence are better than his. (Ouch!) Ryan flails around a bit trying to explain himself, but Jason just keeps hammering away. It gets to the point that Brooke walks back out on stage, apparently unscripted, and tries to intervene: “There is so much tension here. Where is the love?” To which Dave, who is obviously eating it all up, replies: “When’s recess?”
    WOW!! Thanks for filling in some of those blanks, LAGuy! I'm so sad that most of it was cut out!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

L.A. Guy -- it really WAS a great show! Although I would have let someone else go before the one they chose.

I'm loving Storm, Dilana and Lucas.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    I would have loved to have seen Jason go off on Ryan. He's a major ess head in my book.

In the beginning I sort of liked Ryan. But I am not in the habit of liking cowardly bullies. And picking on Dana while she is not a babe, she is probably the most vulnerable there is just plain wrong. I hope that Dana lasts longer than Ryan.

Any way you slice tho, with Dilana and Storm helping her, she will be a better performer when she leaves this show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    In the beginning I sort of liked Ryan. But I am not in the habit of liking cowardly bullies. And picking on Dana while she is not a babe, she is probably the most vulnerable there is just plain wrong. I hope that Dana lasts longer than Ryan.

Any way you slice tho, with Dilana and Storm helping her, she will be a better performer when she leaves this show.

Hell, after last night's performance of "My Iron Lung" I'd say that Dana could learn something from Patrice as well. That said, Dana - I think is actually going to last a bit longer in this competition than I originally thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast