+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star – 7/23 Live Performance Report **MAJOR SPOILERS**

wow this website/forum is awesome!! i just happened to stumble across it today and have been reading up on all the topics.

thanks so much for the spoilers, that's so cool that some of you guys get to go to the tapings and bring back the experience here for us to read. do you guys have to buy something like a "concert ticket" to attend?!

looking forward to some good inside scoop!

thanks again!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by patty9315 View Post
    wow this website/forum is awesome!! i just happened to stumble across it today and have been reading up on all the topics.

thanks so much for the spoilers, that's so cool that some of you guys get to go to the tapings and bring back the experience here for us to read. do you guys have to buy something like a "concert ticket" to attend?!

looking forward to some good inside scoop!

thanks again!
    The tickets are free and available over the internet. Entrance is NOT guaranteed, however. You have to get there early and stand in line, as only so many people can be admitted. So far this season, that hasn't been a problem but I expect it will be tougher as the finale approaches.

wait, this show is on again on Sundays???
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4 View Post
    Noooo... the Tuesday show is taped on Sundays. The Wednesday elimination show is taped early Wednesday.

Fun fun fun spoilers, LAGuy!!! Let's hope this is the end for Zayra (or Phil or Josh.. I really don't mind which!)

Thanks so much LAGuy! I Alone, Dilana serving up Time After Time, AND Anything Anything?? Sounds great to me! I think my biggest anticipation is for Storm just cause I love that song so much.

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4 View Post
    no, but the show that they showed last year on Sundays is now available to be viewed online - the reality tv segment of the show. Go to rockstar.msn.com

LAGuy, do you take notes so that you can remember what each contestant sings? Do they let you, or do you have to do in on the sly?

Thanks for the live show info. I have become hooked on Dilana and I love that song, looking forward to watching it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    LAGuy, do you take notes so that you can remember what each contestant sings? Do they let you, or do you have to do in on the sly?
    They typically announce who's singing what before the taping begins; and I take notes throughout the show. I do try to do it subtly. As far as I know, there aren't any rules against it -- but why draw more attention than necessary?

FORT Fan
    no, but the show that they showed last year on Sundays is now available to be viewed online - the reality tv segment of the show. Go to rockstar.msn.com
    You mean they don't broadcast that on TV in the U.S.? It's on in Canada at 10pm Mondays on Global. The one last night was where they divided them into 3 groups and they needed to write lyrics for a Supernova song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast