Zayra goes home

final 4
    Magni
    Dilana
    Storm
    Toby

Winner
    Magni or Dilana
    Agree totally...I think you've hit the nail on the head!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CC2003 View Post
    I think Lukas is a lock. You can just tell he's what they're looking for. He's playing up the bad boy attitude that they seem to want, and even the negative comments they give him are really compliments in some way. And if that wasn't enough, when they were put in groups and asked to write lyrics, after Dilana's/Lukas' group goes, Tommy asks who wrote the chorus because he loved it...and more praise for Lukas. I think they know right now that they're going with Lukas. Many viewers may prefer Dilana, but I think Supernova knows it is Lukas.
    I'd like to agree with you because I'm a LUKAS Lover!! But since I'm also afraid of being disappointed I'm going to just continue voting like crazy for the man, and hope that he steps up this week!

Last year I was a JD fan, and INXS and the show kept everyone guessing until the end. There was no way that JD appeared to be a lock, and both Mig and definitely Marty looked like they could take the title. So I imagine that they'll do the same thing this year to keep up the suspense!! It makes for better TV.

Oh yeah, but Lukas is going to win anyways *smiles*

Lots of people are predicting Storm will win, I don't get that. She's okay, good even, but she's nothing special.

Dilana, Lukas and Magni are probably going to be top three unless something major happens.

I like Lukas but he's a little pouty for my taste, Magni is good but sort of *meh*. I think Dilana will probably win.
    Last edited by HelenHandbasket; 08-05-2006 at 09:03 PM.

Storm would look great fronting SN - right style, right attitude. She may even be better for this particular band than Dilana or Lukas (who arguably are too good for SN). I personally don't get the love for Magni - his performances are usually my cue to take a bathroom break - but SN never miss an opportunity to drool all over him, so maybe they're grooming him for final 2?

As for this week, I would be sorry to see Zayra go before Jill. I know I'm in the minority, but I really enjoy her - certainly not a fit for this band, but she's a great performer and her style is unique and interesting - total opposite of Jill.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Storm would look great fronting SN - right style, right attitude. She may even be better for this particular band than Dilana or Lukas (who arguably are too good for SN). I personally don't get the love for Magni - his performances are usually my cue to take a bathroom break - but SN never miss an opportunity to drool all over him, so maybe they're grooming him for final 2?

As for this week, I would be sorry to see Zayra go before Jill. I know I'm in the minority, but I really enjoy her - certainly not a fit for this band, but she's a great performer and her style is unique and interesting - total opposite of Jill.
    to all of the above!!! I think Z is HILARIOUS and should stay for entertainment purposes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123