Thread: Predictions...

FORT Fanatic
    final four:
    dilana
    storm
    toby
    lukas

ultimate rock star:
    storm. there's something about her. as i look at the rockers storm has probably the best female chance to front the band. dilana is the best over all just i don't think the band is looking for her style of talent.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Has anyone watched the full performances of the initial studio session? Lukas and Dilana perform a duet that is both funny and rockin'. Which brings me to a compromise: SuperNova chooses both Dilana and Lukas. This saves their voices from the long performance as they could split up the songs and it gives the band two very, very good rock singers. Plus I think publicity-wise it would give them a bigger draw at the concerts.

But, will they play it safe and go with Toby or Storm?

Final Four:

Dilana
    Lukas
    Toby
    Storm

FORT Fan
    I think Lukas is a lock. You can just tell he's what they're looking for. He's playing up the bad boy attitude that they seem to want, and even the negative comments they give him are really compliments in some way. And if that wasn't enough, when they were put in groups and asked to write lyrics, after Dilana's/Lukas' group goes, Tommy asks who wrote the chorus because he loved it...and more praise for Lukas. I think they know right now that they're going with Lukas. Many viewers may prefer Dilana, but I think Supernova knows it is Lukas.

I don't want Dilana to win because she needs to go out on her own. She's da bomb. I don't want her playing with these old farts. I would definitely purchase one of her cd's now that I know who she is. Her personality is a credit to all women...what a great role model.

Go Lukas!

Quote Originally Posted by CC2003 View Post
    I think Lukas is a lock. You can just tell he's what they're looking for. He's playing up the bad boy attitude that they seem to want, and even the negative comments they give him are really compliments in some way. And if that wasn't enough, when they were put in groups and asked to write lyrics, after Dilana's/Lukas' group goes, Tommy asks who wrote the chorus because he loved it...and more praise for Lukas. I think they know right now that they're going with Lukas. Many viewers may prefer Dilana, but I think Supernova knows it is Lukas.

When were they put in groups? I don't remember seeing that part!
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Final Four:
    Toby
    Magni
    Storm
    Diliana

Final Three:
    Toby
    Magni
    Storm

Winner:
    Storm. She has it all: stage presence, attitude, voice. Storm rocks!

FORT Newbie
    Final Three:
    Dilana
    Lukas
    Storm/Magni/Toby (yeah, I cheated)

Winner:
    Lukas

I think the only reason why Lukas hasn't had an encore (and you just know SN's itching to give it to him) is because it would be too obvious that it's already a lock (as CC2003 said it).

And I agree with Salty Sea Hag (love the pic): I love Dilana and she deserves better than SN.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Has anyone watched the full performances of the initial studio session? Lukas and Dilana perform a duet that is both funny and rockin'. Which brings me to a compromise: SuperNova chooses both Dilana and Lukas. This saves their voices from the long performance as they could split up the songs and it gives the band two very, very good rock singers. Plus I think publicity-wise it would give them a bigger draw at the concerts.

But, will they play it safe and go with Toby or Storm?

Final Four:

Dilana
    Lukas
    Toby
    Storm
    This looks like a good final four. I think the final two will be Dilana and Toby, with Dilana taking it.

predict

Not sure who goes in the bottom 3 besides Zayra.. just guessing the other 2
    Bottom 3 after tonight:
    Zayra
    Josh
    Jill

Zayra goes home

final 4
    Magni
    Dilana
    Storm
    Toby

Winner
    Magni or Dilana

FORT Fan
    There was an online article on RS:SN that Dilana and Lukas are the ones to beat. Magni has greatly increased his stock value over the last three weeks, and so has Storm over the last two weeks. Toby has also been reasonably consistent, but not spectacular. Patrice may also sneak in in the last minute with a few consistent performances. The rest of the rockers can buy a ticket home right now.

In the end, I think SN will want Dilana because of her distinctive voice and incredible talent, plus Tommy wants to lust her rear :-) Lukas won't make it because of concerns about the longevity of his voice and because of group dynamics problems (check the web episode on group song-writing when Lukas said "I don't want to be in the room when someone else [in my group] is writing a song"). But I think Dilana has enough talent to make it on her own, and she should.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast