+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm View Post
    I think Zayra looks exactly like Celine Dion... body, face (especially her mouth), and performance theatrics. Anyone else agree?
    No wonder I don't like her.

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon View Post
    The performers are sub par across the board. I find it tough to believe these are the best rockers they could find…or maybe these are the best that were willing to take the risk of being saddled with SuperNova. I like Toby, but he doesn’t fit the SuperNova image at all. Hopefully he will last awhile so we have something to watch, but I suspect he is going to get discouraged real soon.
    Actually these singers are better than last year. There are 5 worth mentioning last year. JD, Marty, Mig, Suzie, & Ty. In terms of musical style (not personality) you can probably compare them this way:

Marty = Lukas
    Mig = Matt
    JD = Phil
    Ty = Toby
    Suzie = Patrice
    oh and there's Dana too who I don't care for but she is last year's Jordis...more for American Idol.

I don't know how these guys are actually learning. Last year they were ask to compose and arrange their own song. Only JD actually did the song that sounded like INXS. I believe that's what actually got him the job despite his quirkiness and attitude. I wonder if they would do the same thing again and perhaps these new contestants have learned from that.

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby View Post
    I don't know how these guys are actually learning. Last year they were ask to compose and arrange their own song. Only JD actually did the song that sounded like INXS. I believe that's what actually got him the job despite his quirkiness and attitude. I wonder if they would do the same thing again and perhaps these new contestants have learned from that.
    um... they did that in like the 10th week of the show.... keep in mind Supernova has been on for only 3 weeks.

+ Reply to Thread