+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star - Elimination Show Report - 7/12/06 *TEASERS*

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy View Post
    WRONG.

ACK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raisingrrrl View Post
    If she's stoopid enough to do that, then she deserves to go home. It was what I had originally thought, but she performed it last week. So, it made sense to me that she wouldn't do it again.
    To account for this let's remember that Zayra doesn't seem that smart. And let's think about the song ORDER. If Jill went first and "snatched" Zayra's song, then Zayra would have motive to change. If Phil went first and was lauded for redoing a song he'd already done, she's have motive to attempt the same.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thanks for the spoiler report, LAGuy. Can't wait for tonight's show!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    To account for this let's remember that Zayra doesn't seem that smart. And let's think about the song ORDER. If Jill went first and "snatched" Zayra's song, then Zayra would have motive to change. If Phil went first and was lauded for redoing a song he'd already done, she's have motive to attempt the same.
    Gotchya.... I like your way of thinking.

OKAY LAGuy.... tell us if we're wrong!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Zayra even went so far as to say that, though she didnít have any of their albums, she did have their 45ís!
    OK, I'm the only one in existance who liked her performance of "You Really Got Me" ... BUT ... what a lame comment! If she's so young (having been in diapers when Metallica and Motley Crue etc. were famous), then why would she have 45's (rather than CDs?)?!

All these teasers are tantalizing, LAGuy! BTW, are you in your usual spot and what color shirt are you wearing? I want to see if we can spot you on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    All these teasers are tantalizing, LAGuy! BTW, are you in your usual spot and what color shirt are you wearing? I want to see if we can spot you on TV!
    Black, long-sleeve shirt. (You should always wear black to the Elimination Shows, doncha know?)

I was right at the foot of the runway today -- right behind the requisite number of one or two Younger Prettier People.

And just because I said your song list was wrong, raisingrrrl, doesn't mean it was entirely wrong.

FORT Fanatic
    well, if its a close call, then i would say its chris because him leaving isnt as much a surprise. phil was sent to safety first over chris last week, so if he's in the b3 and i think he will be, then he is gone. here's my song choices of those three:

chris: "if you could only see"
    phil: "you really got me"
    zayra:"bring me to life"

And just because I said your song list was wrong, raisingrrrl, doesn't mean it was entirely wrong.
    YA! When I watched the show, I was pretty stoked that I guessed the right contestants and that it WASN'T PHIL!!! HAHAHAH!

Last night I went out to dinner, rushed home to find that it was elimination night. Last week Rock Star was on Wednesday, eliminations Thursday. Missed Tuesday's entire show Guess I'll have to check my tv guide every week.

Black, long-sleeve shirt. (You should always wear black to the Elimination Shows, doncha know?)

I was right at the foot of the runway today -- right behind the requisite number of one or two Younger Prettier People.

Hey laGuy, Nessamyre11 and I along with Dilana's boyfriend are going to be at the taping on the 23rd we should be right up front with you .Dilana's boyfriend has tickets for us. so I hope to meet up with you and finally put a face to the person who has done a fine job of posting all the good stuff.

Peace Out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast