• Lukas - Misplaced New York Doll!

4 19.05%
  • Chris - Fluffy, Pretty Goldilocks!

2 9.52%
  • Storm - Resident Amazon!

9 42.86%
  • Dana - Georgia Peach!

1 4.76%
  • Zayra - Linda Ronstadt was HOT, okay!?

1 4.76%
  • Dilana - Eyeliner by Kurt™!

6 28.57%
  • Patrice - Heavenly Highlights!

2 9.52%
  • Jill - I Have a Freaking Boot Named for Me!

4 19.05%
  • Jenny - Better Hair than Geddy Lee!

0 0%
  • Toby - Good On Ya, Mate!

6 28.57%
  • Josh - I'm Your Soul Man!

0 0%
  • Ryan - Completely Unremarkable?

0 0%
  • Magni - Rub my Sexy Dome!

1 4.76%
  • Phil - Me? Smoldering? Whatever.

2 9.52%
  • Dave Navarro - Not Just a Musical Guru!

8 38.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fashion Rocks - Best Hair & Makeup

Fashion Rocks - Best Hair & Makeup

We all know that being a rock star is a glamorous profession. From Adam Ant to Ziggy Stardust and everyone in-between, the world of rock has seen hundreds of artists, both men and women, who knew that beauty can be more than skin-deep and subsequently dolled up for the bright lights.

Who in Rock Star: Supernova can wield the curling irons and eyeliner with comparable skill to the guitar and microphone?

My apologies if you were trying to vote and the thread suddenly disappeared! I went back to make it "multiple choice."

Dave Navarro's eyes just "pop" to me.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Somebody's been watching too much ANTM.

As some one who does NOT have a freaking boot named for me, I'd have to say Jill. I mean some might mind the pseudo-hippie clothes, but think about how hard it probably is to find ANYTHING in her size. I mean it's not like she can wear standard "petite" sizes, unless suddenly those come with a lot more er... chest room. (I suppose Storm has "size" problems too at the opposite end of the spectrum--and did you SEE the size of the hoofs on that girl in the online episode where they showed her barefoot?)

I actually kind of dig what Patrice was wearing on the first performance show.

The guy's clothes, pretty much like the guy's singing, kind of all blurred together for me, other than Luk@ss.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    As some one who does NOT have a freaking boot named for me, I'd have to say Jill. I mean some might mind the pseudo-hippie clothes, but think about how hard it probably is to find ANYTHING in her size. I mean it's not like she can wear standard "petite" sizes, unless suddenly those come with a lot more er... chest room. (I suppose Storm has "size" problems too at the opposite end of the spectrum--and did you SEE the size of the hoofs on that girl in the online episode where they showed her barefoot?)

I actually kind of dig what Patrice was wearing on the first performance show.

The guy's clothes, pretty much like the guy's singing, kind of all blurred together for me, other than Luk@ss.
    Jill could buy her clothes in the children's department as I've seen hippie clothes, slutty clothes and everything in between in the "little girls" department now. It's hideous and obscene and most of what the stores sell, the school will not let them wear, so trying to buy clothes that are age appropriate for a 9 year old is hard. I had a friend that was Jill's size and she did shop in the kids department. Besides, there are specialty shops for the little and the big. My female cousin is 6 feet tall and she shops at a store that specializes in tall women.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Jill could buy her clothes in the children's department as I've seen hippie clothes, slutty clothes and everything in between in the "little girls" department now. It's hideous and obscene and most of what the stores sell, the school will not let them wear, so trying to buy clothes that are age appropriate for a 9 year old is hard.
    Slutty clothes for 9 year olds, yes I get that those might be sold. But slutty clothes for 9 year olds with chests the size of Jill Gioia's?

That could be part of what is behind her Hippie clothes. Its probably far easier for her to buy loose clothes than tight ones.

As for the specialty shops, sure. She's got to have SOME fashion connections to have had a boot named after her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread