+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LKH View Post
    Plus he looks like Peter Lorre after a ten-day drunken binge.
    Brilliant!

Absolutely agree, hornshound. It was on the faces of Supernova that Matt's walking papers were signed, sealed, and delivered before he sang his first note of Duran Duran. Disregarding what they have asked of you will get you where it got Matt. Gone.

Lukas as Peter Lorre! ha! I was actually thinking he looks like Brian Peppers (google and see!)

I thought all three sucked. They shoulda booted em all, and lets get on with it. No sense in delaying the inevitable with Phil and Chris.

Gad, it must be hard for Supernova to sit there pretending they are enjoying the bad performances.

Their bored expressions made for pretty good entertainment, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    Their bored expressions made for pretty good entertainment, though.
    Yeah. They can only fake so much. The rest is clear.

Damn it! I thought my DVR was recording Rockstar!!! I totally missed it! Where can I watch their "save yourself" performances? Wow! I can't believe Matt went before Phil and Chris. That's a travesty!

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy View Post
    I think that if Matt had picked something more hard rock, he would still be in the competition, because he sounded far better than Phil, and better than Chris. At this stage, they probably just didn't think Matt was in their top favorites, and didn't mind sacrificing him over the other 2 because this way they could make their point about the importance of song selections.
    My thoughts exactly Cottoncandy. I thought Matt's performance last night and tonight were far better than Phil's and Chris'. Chris' performance last night and tonight did nothing for me and I thought Phil's performances and style were totally lacklustre. It's too bad that Matt didn't pick a song that had a harder edge. Especially after Dave N. told him he wanted to hear a dirtier song.....I would hardly call Duran Duran's song dirty. I'm sure SN would have kept him around a bit longer if the song had a harder edge. Did you see SN's faces when Matt told them he was picking a song from Duran Duran? It had to have been rearranged like Marty's rearrangement of Baby Hit Me One More Time.....unfortunately it wasn't and Matt's fate was sealed.....SN really had no choice but to axe him. Song choice people! Song choice and arrangement!
    Last edited by Trynity; 07-07-2006 at 04:29 AM.

Next B3 will be Chris, Phil and Zayira. I hope Zayira goes home next. I don't like her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    I thought all three sucked. They shoulda booted em all, and lets get on with it. No sense in delaying the inevitable with Phil and Chris.
    I sort of felt the same way. What's the point?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread