+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Season Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tekcat View Post
    I like this Lukas, but his enunciation is a bit off. She cried roar, roar roar?
    Lyrics?ÖI donít need no stinkin lyrics

Lukas Rossi Rebel Yell

House band kicks major butt of course This could be my pick of the guys, I have a gut feeling that he will be. (my freak-love factor could be kicking in too)

Judges Comments:
    Dude, that was insane, it was awesome...it was incredible. You made that your own, it was awesome. Can you say Rock Star?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Jason Priestly's ugly cousin who got into his mother's Mary Kay kit was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Jason Priestly's ugly cousin who got into his mother's Mary Kay kit was entertaining.
    Something tells me he has his own Mary Kay kit.

Bye, Bye Chris...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Ok I think if Lukas does not do something stupid the rest of the time, he has a good chance of winning this thing.

Looking like a guy's bottom three tomorrow night to me, too many of the girls did a good job tonight and most of the guys truly did blend into one (like Krom said) or just sucked.

I'd argue Dilana and Lukas as the front runners (although as has been stated MOST of the women were pretty darn good).

World wide vote was from foreign broadcasts some time in the past few days though (mostly Australia), so we will see how heavily they favor the Aussie.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post
    Looking like a guy's bottom three tomorrow night to me, too many of the girls did a good job tonight and most of the guys truly did blend into one (like Krom said) or just sucked.
    Dunno. There's some female stinkage in there as well, even if less. That Zayra chick ain't gonna go down well. And the Bonnie Raitt singing chick was weak too, and possibly the Canadian girl too (although she was more medioicre than actually weak, and could redeem herself).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I'd argue Dilana and Lukas as the front runners (although as has been stated MOST of the women were pretty darn good).

World wide vote was from foreign broadcasts some time in the past few days though (mostly Australia), so we will see how heavily they favor the Aussie.
    I totally agree! I wonder if the Icelandic vote will be very strong and keep Magni in the competition.

Early voting bottom three: Chris, Phil, Magni. Those are spot on to me.

+ Reply to Thread