+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Zayra Alvarez - Supernova

Missed last weeks - have it on DVR - so tonight was the first time I was seeing any of them ... omg ... she was the worst ... by a long shot.

She's a hotty, but a notty. She's a notty hotty.

Ya, pretty bad. She's gone.
    Last edited by Tribal Speak; 07-12-2006 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    If she nails her safe song, Chris or Phil may not survive this time.

My prediction is that she'll try to " dirty up" the performance, and fail miserably.

MRD
    My impression of her is that she is the "Queen" from where she's from and is used to calling the shots and is not liking SN calling the shots and critizing her. I think she thought she would walk on there, sing and they'd all be kissing her feet and that is not the case. I do not think she belongs there, what decent rock musician doesn't know older music? Espeically the music of the musicians she is auditioning for? At the very least, I would have bought some GNR, Metalica and Motley Crue CD's when I found out I was going to be on the show. How can you audition for a job when you don't even know what the job is and that is the impression I get from her because she doesn't know the band's songs or some of the songs at song selection time.

And she said: I don't know what you want. Well go listen to some American Rock and Roll. Get a crash course, starting with Elvis, the Beatles, Eric Clapton and work your way through the decades to 2006 and listen to the music these guys have made ove the years and you can get some idea what they want.

She is too full of herself in my opinion and is not going to listen to their criticism as she is "above that".

She's gone this week, I'm willing to bet.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic
    She was absolutely terrible last night.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Horrible voice, horrible attitude, horrible sense of personal style (does she think the catsuit will garner votes?). And only moderately attractive.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Horrible, horrible, horrible. Horrible voice, horrible attitude, horrible sense of personal style (does she think the catsuit will garner votes?). And only moderately attractive.
    Not to mention the panty lines. Oh! Did I say that???

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    If she nails her safe song, Chris or Phil may not survive this time.

My prediction is that she'll try to " dirty up" the performance, and fail miserably.
    Whatever she does will STILL have that same predictable THUMP THUMP THUMP beat and her doing a badly executed Hispanic Bjork impression.

"Dis is da way we rock and roll".

Feh.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I about fell off the couch last night when she did her whiny "why should I bother to know you legends, you're OLD and I'm ME!!" bit. If she's thinking she's too good for the old guys and this is just her launching pad to bigger and better things because we will all love her so much, she is seriously mistaken.
    Wag more, bark less

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    Not to mention the panty lines. Oh! Did I say that???
    Maybe that's why Tommy didn't ask her if she was wearing panties? Seriously though, I didn't notice any lines. She does have a rocking body though!

I guess I'm the only one (posting anyhow) who enjoyed her version of the song. yay me!

+ Reply to Thread