+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Toby Rand - Supernova

FORT Newbie
    Toby should definately win and be the frontman for the band. He's the only one who gels with them vocally.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    Toby and Storm are the only 2 that I would hang out with. Love the prankster.

Lukas is a freak goth that hates grunge. Probably hates GnR,Crue and Metellica and would prefer to sing Cure (which he would be good at). Is that SN - Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Dilana doesnt have direction, She was good at the start but seems one dimensional.

And Magni, Love the guy, the person. But way too nice to hang around the caliber of TLEE.

how do you know Lukas hates grunge music, did he mention it on one of the webisodes? I rewatched wed. show, noticed that it looked like he(Toby) was wearing mascara or some type of eye make-up ,or maybe I'm wrong?
    Last edited by RShousebandfan5; 09-02-2006 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    I rewatching wed. show, noticed that it looked like he(Toby) was wearing mascara or some type of eye make-up ,or maybe I'm wrong?
    All of the guys have actually been wearing eyeliner the last few weeks. Since it's only happened since midway through the season, I'm wondering if they're doing it more for tv purposes rather than a Lukas-esque schtick.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    All of the guys have actually been wearing eyeliner the last few weeks. Since it's only happened since midway through the season, I'm wondering if they're doing it more for tv purposes rather than a Lukas-esque schtick.

I noticed I think it was 2 weeks a go but forgot to mention it before now, meant to, just trying to keep up the Rockers as well as the remaining 4 BB houseguests.
    Last edited by RShousebandfan5; 09-02-2006 at 08:51 PM.

Easy to do. I really started noticing it on Magni just because it stands out so much more on him... heh. It gave Toby an edgier, hard-rocker look. With Ryan.. it just made him look like death warmed over.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Easy to do. I really started noticing it on Magni just because it stands out so much more on him... heh. It gave Toby an edgier, hard-rocker look. With Ryan.. it just made him look like death warmed over.
    Yeah it made Ryan look really bad. I mean paler than the was. I think he was trying to do more hard rock edge looking but not looking that good! I think it fits Lucas pretty much!

I can see a Supernova hit song with Toby's original, Throw it Away

What a way to end the week for Toby. Besides a car, he got the encore of a catchy original song and didn't face the humiliation of bottom 3, unlike Lukas and Dilana.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    I can see a Supernova hit song with Toby's original, Throw it Away
    I do too. I sooooooo hope that he is the front man for SN. I am waiting to purchase my tickets just in case though.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

This past week was the first time I really really loved Toby. Both his initial song and his own cover. Couldn't stop singing Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh! That's a hit.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread