+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Storm Large - Supernova

There has to be some kind of personality issue. From the time that Storm said she knew she could front the band and that Gilby knew she could share the stage with him and not get squashed, the comments have gotten negative. Most of the performers have been turning themselves inside and out to try to figure out what these guys are looking for. I'm glad I have gotten a chance to hear her sing and will buy whatever album she puts out.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Something about Storm creeps me out and I want her to go next.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by nliedel View Post
    It seems clear, to me, that the band thinks Storm has talent, but may not be for them.
    I think this is exactly what's going on, and as much as I like her, I don't think she is right for this band. It feels like they're reaching when they criticise her, and their praise is very faint. I get more of a Blondie, Garbage, and even a Joan Jett vibe watching and listening to her. I think she's the next to go, but she'll do fine on her own.

Storm Large news all over the web yesterday and today!!! Don't want to put any spoilers in here so...........let me just say that I can't wait until tomorrow to see for myself what everyone is saying about the great Storm!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches View Post
    Storm Large news all over the web yesterday and today!!! Don't want to put any spoilers in here so...........let me just say that I can't wait until tomorrow to see for myself what everyone is saying about the great Storm!!

Other than the spoiler thread, can you post links?

Thanks

FORT Regular
    Went back to listen to Storm's "Bring me to Life" and that song rocks hard. She crushed it, what the hell was Dilby thinking? Doofus.

Toby does bring it up a level, a level higher than Evanescence reached, but add the HOUSE BAND, and dammit that was awesome.

I'm glad she's going to crank it up to Tuesday, sad that I'll be at my Fantasy football draft, but thanks be to God and the man who invented DVR

I'm glad Storm is off this show... it gives her time to get the 'Tommy Lee' stink off her. She is FAR too good to be with SuperNova, a group that is going to have ONE album, and 'Small Venue' tour, and that'll be about it.

Get some rest Storm, you're going to need it. The world is waiting to see what you'll do next.

FORT Fogey
    did storm sing a song called "i was born an original sinner"? i was in k-mart and this song played and the singer sounded like storm. but then again, im thinking she would have to be professional to have any music out, unless the person who played this had it downloaded.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    did storm sing a song called "i was born an original sinner"? i was in k-mart and this song played and the singer sounded like storm. but then again, im thinking she would have to be professional to have any music out, unless the person who played this had it downloaded.
    That's Annie Lenox.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nliedel View Post
    That's Annie Lenox.

thanks. i feel kind of wierd now. how could i think storm would have a album or single out in stores?

+ Reply to Thread