+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Storm Large - Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    The other difference is Storm posed nude on internet sites.
    Makes you wonder if Tommy ever did that Google search? LOL.
    I didn't know she posed nude, but she did kind infer something to that effect with her comment.

She's very pretty, but never would've guessed her age.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    She's very pretty, but never would've guessed her age.
    Same here. She looks much younger than her age of 37. I think part of it is the way she behaves around people. Based on the reality clips and interviews, she's very mature and well-adjusted, yet she's also fun and has a youthful exuberance. Good to see her winning points with SN, cause I really enjoyed her last two perfomances.

Good Article from The Oregonian:

Storm Watch Week 6
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thanks, Mariner. I'd wondered why there seemed to be no coverage whatsoever up here. When there was a local woman on The Bachelor a few years back, you couldn't turn around without running into an article, ad, picture, interview with her best friend in kindergarten, etc.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Google video search: Storm Large Great Day

I really like Storm. But what an awful song choice and performance. She did fabulous considering it was Gloria Gaynor. What was she thinkin???? Yikes. Let's hope everyone let's this one by as a very honest effort with a very bad song.

I think SN put that song in there on purpose to throw someone out and didn't expect Storm would take it. Yeah, that's what happened.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I really like Storm. But what an awful song choice and performance. She did fabulous considering it was Gloria Gaynor. What was she thinkin???? Yikes. Let's hope everyone let's this one by as a very honest effort with a very bad song.

I think SN put that song in there on purpose to throw someone out and didn't expect Storm would take it. Yeah, that's what happened.
    I have to agree that whomever decided that this was going in was trying to someone this week. I think Storm did a KILLER job with this, considering what it was. Her vocal at the end was SPOT ON and the whole thing had 'Tude up the Kazzo. Does anyone here think anyone else could have done a better job? What would YOU have done to make this better??

Seriously, I want to know. What would any of have done to make this better?? Go on... I'll wait...

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnoboy View Post
    I have to agree that whomever decided that this was going in was trying to someone this week. I think Storm did a KILLER job with this, considering what it was. Her vocal at the end was SPOT ON and the whole thing had 'Tude up the Kazzo. Does anyone here think anyone else could have done a better job? What would YOU have done to make this better??

Seriously, I want to know. What would any of have done to make this better?? Go on... I'll wait...
    I was there at the taping and I loved it. I voted for Storm (and Dilana) for a couple of hours.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I'm siding with Supernova on this.

Minor point: she "rocked out" a song on "strip it down" night. I know it was originally a high energy, passionate song, and there wasn't a whole lot of time to come up with an arrangement significantly different. I've listened to Cake's version and she should have stuck closer to it if anything, and maybe get angrier and darker with it. To her credit, she had the guts to try the song.

There were too many awkward vocal parts and odd stage actions. I was cringing along with Supernova.

But, after her probably trip into the bottom 3, Storm will survive.

+ Reply to Thread