+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Storm Large - Supernova

I wasn't a big fan of Storm's voice, but I really liked what we got to see of her personality.
    She was very supportive of the other performers and was always up and rocking during their songs.
    She had a very positive attitude to being in the bottom three too.
    She seemed to see it as another opportunity to get up on stage and sing.
    I hope she goes on to great success.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC3 View Post
    As a few others have said, Brooke said the final 4 would be touring. So I would assume that would be Dilana, Magni, Lukas and Toby. But with Dilana, she might just have an emotional breakdown when she realizes she won't win and completely go nuts, disqualifying her of her tour status and they bring on Storm. That's my hope anyway. I'll take Storm over Dilana anyday of the week.
    Storm was on SpreadRadioLive tonight with Dave ... and she's going on tour with them!!!!! YAY!!!

Woohoo! I was just telling husband that I wasn't so interested in seeing the SN show here in town if Storm wasn't going to be part of it. (Well, it's not SN I want to see, it's the house bandů and Magni and Storm). We're back on!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Storm was on SpreadRadioLive tonight with Dave ... and she's going on tour with them!!!!! YAY!!!
    Thank you so much for telling me what happened with the interview. My husband decided to change routers yesterday , and I only heard up to 9:30, so missed Storm. Hubs still in dog house.

What else was noteworthy from the interview?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Storm Interview on Spread Radio

Sounds like she's gonna tour w/the House Band, Supernova, and Panic Channel. Also looks like Storm's gonna have Navarro play on her single. (Ladylike?) She's off and rockin'.

FORT Newbie
    Really? That's awesome! The ticketmaster site just has the house band, the Panic Channel, Supernova, and the four finalists listed as the tour program. Who did they remove from the lineup? I hope not Toby. He's the other one I wanted to see.

That's AWESOME news! I'm planning on catching the concert when it makes the Orlando stop in January and Storm is one that I'd REALLY like to see. It actually makes sense the tour with the "4 finalists" would include her since there will be 1 winner + 4 finalists that were the top 5 on the show.

I would Actually buy Storms album. I dunno very few rockers appealed to me but she was defintaly one of them including Jill and Josh and Toby but supernova sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632 View Post
    Storm is going to be on Ellen Degeneres Monday the 11th...this will actually get me to watch Ellen!
    And Tommy Lee will be on Ellen's show on Tuesday. Methinks Ellen must be a fan
    of "RockStar".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

ok ... I put on the Ellen Show this morning to see Stormy, crawled into bed ... fell asleep during Jessica Simpson ... and woke up during The View!!! Arggghhhhh ....

Can anyone tell me what happened? Does Ellen get replayed on Oxygen or any of those other stations????

+ Reply to Thread