+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Star - Supernova

I am going to see Ryan in concert this Sunday

I am looking forward to see him in concert after getting his cd a few weeks ago.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Where is he performing in concert?

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Jluvs!!!!!!

He cancelled his show for this Saturday, so I have to wait until NEXT MONTH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Please report all the drool-worthy news back to this space!

Hey SV!
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    Where is he performing in concert?
    House of Blues in Anahiem

I am gonna go to Disneyland for the day as I need to make use of the annual pass and then go to the concert. He is opening for some chick who looks half his age...but I will take him any way I can get him

He will be in Hollywood the night after that...with the same girl.

ETA: I will take some pictures with my camera phone. HOB sometimes does not let cameras of any kind it.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 10-05-2006 at 05:47 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Veronica - Ryan didn't cancel the date...the person who he is opening for did. Apparently she or her managment has done it with a couple of other dates too.

Here are the dodgy cell phone pics...yep I did meet him and there should be a very cute picture posted here sometime this week of the two of us.

-Bono

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Wooooo! JLuvs!!!! Thanks so much for the pics... maybe they'll tide me over until next month. You got to meet him? Details, girl, details!!!!!!!
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27 View Post
    Wooooo! JLuvs!!!! Thanks so much for the pics... maybe they'll tide me over until next month. You got to meet him? Details, girl, details!!!!!!!
    There isn't much that I can remember in the details department...he had met 200 plus people before me and talked to each one of them and I bet he could see there were only three people left and he wanted a drink

Nah...he was very nice to each and every person. I got up there and said hi and put my cd on the table in front him. It was a funky green color and I told him I had bought it on ITUNES, as most people were buying the cd there, he grinned and thanked me for buying it. He asked me what my name was and bonus points for him for knowing how to spell it without having to ask. Then I asked if I could get a picture taken with him and he said sure. So I hopped onto the table and leaned back while he leaned forward and put his face right beside mine. We have these really cheesy grins on our faces...I love it. Sadly it is not on my camera so I have to be patient. Then he asked me if I was going to be able to come to the LA show and I said I would try. I shook his hand and left. Why I shook his hand after I had gotten a hug, I have no clue.
    -Bono

Sorry for the double post...

Here is the picture:

-Bono

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Hey JLuvs, did you see my sister this time?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    1338002123_ORIG (2).jpg

My sister & Ryan at the House of Blues.

I really need a course in adding pictures to my posts...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast