+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Magni - Supernova

Thanks, Iceman's Friend. Is the 3rd one an original? I liked it much better than the other ones, thought it was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dóra kis View Post
    All the people you listed have gone except Storm that will probable go next week.

Lukas, Dilana and Toby has never been showed fighthing for songs.
    Hi Dóra Kis, Nice to see you here on f.o.r.t. !! You know me as Kit. T. Kat!! hehe (on another forum called Malefnin (for you clueless ones hhehehe, then that is an icelandic forum))
    anyway,
    I agree Storm is on bouncy ground there now... I like her character, and i bet she can sing many songs very well,,Ive been enjoying her performances, but her slow-song performances have been the best ones in my opinion--- just not sure she is better than the others.
    but i must tell you, Dilana and Toby have been the two rockers who did the most in fighting for their songs!! hehe...
    they bouth ran naked around the pool JUST to get a song they really wanted! Maybe those were the shows you missed? must be.
    anyway, a pleasant surprise to see you here

almost forgot!

OH i almost forgot,,, to you people who voted Magni last tuesday/or night of wednesday GOOD JOB !!!!!!
    it was fun for me to see him win the votes. I do like Dilana's performances though too,,, and i like Toby too... But i have this big patriot heart inside of me!! AND he sang I Alone SO WELL it was so perfect ,, for my taste at least.
    Good voting on the songs too!

best wishes
    elska reality tv

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ElskaRealityTV View Post
    OH i almost forgot,,, to you people who voted Magni last tuesday/or night of wednesday GOOD JOB !!!!!!
    it was fun for me to see him win the votes. I do like Dilana's performances though too,,, and i like Toby too... But i have this big patriot heart inside of me!! AND he sang I Alone SO WELL it was so perfect ,, for my taste at least.
    Good voting on the songs too!

best wishes
    elska reality tv
    If Magni actually did get the most votes this week, that's great. However, if Brooke Burke came to that conclusion based solely on the fact he was never in the bottom 3 at any time during the night's voting, then that's a faulty analysis. Toby or Lukas could have gotten the most votes, yet still have spent some time in the bottom 3 during the course of voting.

Doesn't matter to me, whether Magni got the most votes in total or he just never hit the bottom 3. I'm thrilled that out of the final 6, he was able to take the night off and SIT DOWN when they announced all of the rockers who had hit the bottom 3. Good job, Magni fans! I had not voted until last week, but believe me I will vote again, even harder, this week. I think Magnin deserves to be in the final show, even if they don't pick him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    If Magni actually did get the most votes this week, that's great. However, if Brooke Burke came to that conclusion based solely on the fact he was never in the bottom 3 at any time during the night's voting, then that's a faulty analysis. Toby or Lukas could have gotten the most votes, yet still have spent some time in the bottom 3 during the course of voting.
    Very true. I love statistics and analysis, and that one went right by me.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Doesn't matter to me, whether Magni got the most votes in total or he just never hit the bottom 3. I'm thrilled that out of the final 6, he was able to take the night off and SIT DOWN when they announced all of the rockers who had hit the bottom 3. Good job, Magni fans! I had not voted until last week, but believe me I will vote again, even harder, this week. I think Magnin deserves to be in the final show, even if they don't pick him in the end.
    MAYBE i misunderstood BUT the fact he never did spend time in the bottom 3 after the past 2 weeks..is AWESOME!!!!..But brooke said this is the first time we know who got the most votes,, and i think she knows better than anyone here... I will take her word... sorry if that makes you mad or whatever.. but that is my opinion! Good suggestion though. worth thinking about.
    yes, i agree with all you said sweetpea!!
    I was prepairing myself for the worst because of last 2 weeks.. So that's what made me so super excited what happened there

Best wishes

FORT Newbie

Do you know how many votes Magni got ??? I know...

over 42.000.000 there you go.
    This number is official.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemans_friend View Post
    over 42.000.000 there you go.
    This number is official.
    Where did you get that number?

FORT Newbie
    Got it from a source that is secure not online but a reporter
    also that same source works for big company here in Iceland that all votes go trough. So

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast