+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Magni - Supernova

If Magni stays in it long enough so that he has to perform an original he'll be going home. If you've watched the online episodes you'll have noticed that he has so far not fought for singing an original. He can't write good songs, all of the songs his band has released have been bad pop songs. Their most popular albums have been cover albums of old Icelandic songs.

[mod edit to remove youtube links]
    Last edited by jogi; 08-24-2006 at 10:13 PM.

FORT Newbie

Jogi let me update you on somthing.....

It may look like Magni has not fought over song but i tell you that the shows are cut down to 30 mins after they have around 5 hours of material so you dont see all.
    As for Magni he can play any song and not scared of trying new stuff.
    I know for a fact that next show is going to be asskicking and scary when it comes to voting....
    So people around the world GET VOTING Iceman is the most talented man in the show when it comes to playing piano or gitar and singing and composing.
    Nota bene Magni has released 6 albums in Iceland and throwing some lyrics up in English NP
    Love and respect to ya all.

We've seen Zayra, Ryan, Patrice and Storm all fight for getting to play their originals so if he really wanted it like they did it would have been shown.

You must admit that the stuff his band (Á Móti Sól) has released has not been very good and not very popular in Iceland. As I said, their two most popular albums have been cover albums. They also don't rock - AT ALL. So I'm not convinced that he can write a good rocksong.

FORT Newbie
    I am sure he will do fine with originals

FORT Newbie

Jogi....

Well as you know Icelandic pepole are in HUGE groups POP and R&B "Hnakkar" and full of crap.
    Pepole today all over the world are having huge problem deciding witch stuff they like so they listen to crap like FM957 and simular crap.
    Only few of us and including Magni that i have known for years want to do rock but the Icelandic market like in pubs and other placeses that pay them to play only want Delilah and simular easy listening crap.

So to conclude this

VOTE MAGNI LIKE NUTS !!!!!

Love and Repect to ya all.

Icemans_friend.

Magni and Toby are becomming my favorits. Funny though when people say Magni is too Good for the SN, why did he then join this competition ??
    I think he is the most talentet one on the show and my admire just grows with each episode. I'm pretty sure we are gonna see much more of him in the future, I voted like maniac and I hope he's not in the B3

Magni has definitely grown on me the past few weeks, but I don't see him fronting SN. It's been said he's not really interested in winning. More in it for the exposure and experience. With a new family, can he really devote the time SN will demand from him? I think Magni would do better on his own.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

He got me up off the couch to vote on Tuesday night (first time this season) - I'm firmly planted in the Magni camp & nothing's going to move me from it.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jogi View Post
    We've seen Zayra, Ryan, Patrice and Storm all fight for getting to play their originals so if he really wanted it like they did it would have been shown.

You must admit that the stuff his band (Á Móti Sól) has released has not been very good and not very popular in Iceland. As I said, their two most popular albums have been cover albums. They also don't rock - AT ALL. So I'm not convinced that he can write a good rocksong.

All the people you listed have gone except Storm that will probable go next week.

Lukas, Dilana and Toby has never been showed fighthing for songs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast