+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Magni - Supernova

proud of my man
    happy for him too... bouth great comments, which he earned, and family on the way... and, i was so glad he finally moved on the stage again, i was starting to miss that from him.
    best wishes
    ElskaRealityTV

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    The horror of Satisfaction is still lingering, even after his streak of great performances.

I wish I could compare two versions of Supernova: a full CD with Dilana, and one with Magni.

The only reason I hope Magni doesn't win is so he can be there while his kid grows up....and he also seems too nice

FORT Newbie
    yeah, Magni doesn't seem like your typical Rock Star. The way he is with his child is actually comforting to see.

I still consider him to be the favorite, despite America putting the screws to him.

Quote Originally Posted by hebtheeagle View Post
    yeah, Magni doesn't seem like your typical Rock Star. The way he is with his child is actually comforting to see.

I still consider him to be the favorite, despite America putting the screws to him.
    Maybe he was a victim of everyone thinking he was safe? Since I don't vote, I can't complain. I hope he sticks around a while longer, he's the only reason I"m still watching the show. But I don't think I want to see him actually become a part of this band. Unless it's a temporary gig and launches him onto better things
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Regular
    Is it fair to hold Magni's family against him?

C'mon, how many rockers out there are dedicated family men? More than you'd think. Metallica keeps it going still, despite both Lars's and James's family engagements. I think apart from Tommy Lee (a father of two him self), Supernova is not really all that geared to the party side of things, Gilby and Jason seem a bit more grounded and level-headed.

Besides, how big a gig do you really think this is going to be? Between the bandmembers other engagements (last time I checked, all the other members have previous engagements with other bands and/or solo careers). It looks to me Supernova will be more of a side project rather than a full time gig...

FORT Newbie

Full support

I think that itīs safe to say that his family and friends give him full support.
    In others words he would not be there if he was not serius about this.
    I say Magni has full potential to win this and is the best singer and most wide range of them all.
    See when they fight over the song selection do you ever see Magni say "I want this"?? No he takes what ever song and starts helping each rocker out and after he has helpīt out all that want to have help he startīs his own.
    I say that is somthing all bands need Responsibilaty, Wide song range and great carisma and good front.
    There is more to RīNīR then sexappeal and drugs.

Take care ya all and have nice day ya all looking foward to LAGUY post.

I've noticed that about Magni...last week he played piano and helped Ryan decide to forgo the Original song and in this week's webisode, he helped Storm make her decision by playing while she tried it out. He seems to be a genuine caring man.

FORT Newbie

Can i get an HELL YEAH !!

Itīs nice to know i am not the only one that notice these things.
    I know Magni personally and i know how he is.
    I hope i will be asking him to sign my cd as me and Magni did @ the Metallica concerts here in Iceland.
    We where going back to the hall after meet and Greet here in Iceland and Magni said somthing like "Now i have to find a way to get Jason to sign the rest of them" my reply was like "Man we will find a way one way or the other since we got to see them meeting Jason should not be much of a problem.
    Now where is Magni today. I just hope he remembers to ask for me to

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I've noticed that about Magni...last week he played piano and helped Ryan decide to forgo the Original song and in this week's webisode, he helped Storm make her decision by playing while she tried it out. He seems to be a genuine caring man.
    I agree ~ he does seem like a great guy. Also, I do enjoy his vocals. Good luck to your friend, Iceman's friend.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast