+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lukas Rossi - Supernova

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Check it out. Listening again on the show's website, with earbuds in, he hit some incredible notes. He has kind of a French accent going on and reminds me of the Scorpions singer. Supernova was way into it.

I'm a fan now.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    Check it out. Listening again on the show's website, with earbuds in, he hit some incredible notes. He has kind of a French accent going on and reminds me of the Scorpions singer. Supernova was way into it.

I'm a fan now.
    He's a little toad, and something of a poseur, but that has very little to do with his talent. He IS good. Then again, JD was a toad and a poseur, so maybe it doesn't hurt on this show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    I did not like that rendition of Rebel Yell at all! Dude had a mush mouth to me--i thought the chorus was "More,more,more" not Rah,Raw rahwooar per Lukas! Yuck! He is NOT my favorite....by far!

"Rah, Raw, rahwooar." Very nice. Perhaps he was just trying to communicate with you on a more primal level!

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    Hot? I think he resembles
    http://members.aol.com/goodsoulbadboy/ach.jpg
    not so hot
    Ha! re: picture of Clint Howard. That's exactly what I said to Mr. Rattus on our first viewing of him. Well, I said he looked like the offspring of Clint Howard and Adam Ant. But close enough.

I will say he is the most memorable of the men, though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I didn't like his singing then the next night his attitude turned me off even more. I want him gone.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It's always a nice thing for me if I can actually understand the lyrics. All I get from this guy is a growl, a scream, & a grimace. I don't understand all the love for him. Alas maybe it's just me.

FORT Fan
    I actually didn't think he was all that hard to understand. I just didn't care for that song very much.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    He's a little toad, and something of a poseur, but that has very little to do with his talent. He IS good. Then again, JD was a toad and a poseur, so maybe it doesn't hurt on this show.
    I don't see much of the talent yet, but "a little toad, and something of a poseur"--that's hilarious. And SOOOO right on!

FORT Fan
    How is he a poseur? What do you think he's posing at and what do you think he's really like?

+ Reply to Thread