+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukas Rossi - Supernova

Oh yeah, he has worked w/Alex Lifeson of Rush. That alone gets him further along for me...

From the spoilers I read before the shows aired, I really thought Lukas would be my fave.....but in all honesty I'm not on the Lukas love train yet....he's got the bad boy attitude down right though....but needs to be careful he doesn't become a complete ass and hated by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trynity View Post
    he's got the bad boy attitude down right though....but needs to be careful he doesn't become a complete ass and hated by everyone.
    Which is exactly how JD started out last season.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I don't necessarily think it's so much a bad boy attitude. I don't think he was trying to insult people. If he were, he would've just stated his observations right off the bat when his question was turned around on him at the house. He was feeling a little more empowered to do so at the beginning of the elimination "show" only due to encouragement from Dave and Supernova, who said they can respect that. I could, too.

I do think that when he asked country girl that question at the house he was trying to manipulate her into giving away her inability to fit in with Supernova.

I didn't like him before he showed his "edgy" attitude and I'm still not feeling the love. I thought he was terrible. Not the worst of the guys, but close.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What a forehead this guy has. If he wins maybe he can buy some hair plugs to fill in the receding spots so he'll look less like a relative of Katie Couric.

I thought his stage presence was great, & I like his style. It seems to be what the group is looking for.

It will be exciting to see if the other contestants compete with him & up their performance to the next level .
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trynity View Post
    ....he's got the bad boy attitude down right though....
    But he's not a star yet, so he's just an ass

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher View Post
    I really, really loved him. I'm a fairly conservative woman, and I just thought he was HOT. He has a lot of confidence and a good presence on stage. He rocks
    You got good taste lady, he is HOT HOT HOT. I could have sworn Brooke has a soft spot for him too. I'm definately on the Lukas lovetrain but I think he's too much of a rockstar for those aging rockers. I doubt they want someone who can overshadow them so I'm guessing they will go with a Woman and her name is Dilana. Wasn't it cute how Dilana and diLukas bonded right away in the pre-show..... its gonna be fun to watch and see if that lasts, I'm guessing Lukas might pull off a 'primadonna' but I hope I'm wrong.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I don't mind the attitude, whether or not it was real or made-for-TV.....

He said " a lot of you sucked". I counted five. I almost put him in the group, but he grew on me near the end of White Wedding.

Hot? I think he resembles

not so hot

JR.
    That's perfect squat And, I put him in that group.

+ Reply to Thread