+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lukas Rossi - Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He's in love with death? I don't really see it. He smiles a lot (and has a lovely smile) and he seems to like to laugh and joke around (he was seriously cracking up when Toby was streaking). Don't let his make up fool you...lots of people sport make up and weird hairstyles, and they are by no means Marilyn Manson.

He does have a great smile. The guy is just so damn endearing somehow. As some others have pointed on the boards, there is a certain vulnerability about him that makes you want to root for him (makes me want to anyway). He's my favorite, next to Stormie of course.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36 View Post
    He does have a great smile. The guy is just so damn endearing somehow. As some others have pointed on the boards, there is a certain vulnerability about him that makes you want to root for him (makes me want to anyway). He's my favorite, next to Stormie of course.
    Vulnerability - that is the word I was searching for to describe Lukas. He exudes that in spades and I think that is what makes him so great to watch - that and that great smile you mentioned. You just want to root for him.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

FORT Newbie
    I could definitely sit though 2 hours of Lukas, he has so many voices.

And I agree wholeheartedly about the vulnerable feel you get from him. There is a little boy quality mixed in with his sexy quality that makes me just want to hug him (then do other nastier stuff) . His smile is to die for.

The question isn't whether you can sit through two hours of Lukas singing. It's whether you could sit through two hours of Supernova, regardless of who's the front man/woman.

Go Lukas!

I agree that he has a wonderful smile.

FORT Newbie
    I am so happy that Lucas won ..he is the best man for Super Nova ..he has the stage presence to stand up there and hold his own with SN ...Dihlana was my second favorite ..her down fall for me is that sofar she just cant write and maybe that will improve ...but Lucas was super lastnight and Tuesday he just blew me away and left me with goose bumps ..and i love his little hops that he does when he is up there doing his thing lol
    Way to go Lucas ..talent like his does not come along to often anymore.

FORT Fanatic
    Dear Fellow Canadians:

I think that we should tone down our advance towards world domination. We agreed to start off slowly. You remember...we agreed to have the actors and actresses start infiltrating hollywood (could Jack Bauer be anything but Canadian?)...our women were sent in to dominate the music industry...even in at the height of popularity no one would really notice they were Cdn.

But then things started to gain momentum...a Cdn reliever wins the Cy Young, Jason Bay wins NL rookie of the year, Canada beats USA in World Baseball Series....Steve Nash wins NBA MVP...TWICE...IN A ROW. A Canadian is honoured as England's best player at the World Cup.

But now I think the rest of the world may be catching on...two ROCK STAR wins?

Come on Canada...we weren't supposed to let anyone in on the plan. Dumb it down before we're found out. Just let the odd Eh! or ABOOT slip into conversation.

Congrats Lucas and best of luck.

PS...Janelle from BB is supposedly from Minnesota but I'm pretty sure she's from Manitoba.

LOL Downsey!

And weren't JD and Lukas both living in Toronto when they auditioned? So does that make Toronto the world domination headquarters? (At least for rock singers...)

Congrats Lukas! So glad he won.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

FORT Newbie
    What i dont understand is why there seems to be so much hate towards Lucas i mean i sure dont expect for him to be everyones favorite or anything but to be so hatefull and mean towards him i dont get that at all.He deserved the win ive watched the finale 2 shows again and he rocked big time ..the others were good yes but they were not even close to Lucas ..his stage presence and his look and his energy that he brings is really hard to come by now days and he has a super voice.He is the best fit for that band he can hold his own with them and i did not see that with any of the others Dihlana cld have done well with the band but she was really bad sofar that is when it came to her writing skills.
    Lucas is the man and that win is his and well deserved.

+ Reply to Thread