+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Josh Logan - Supernova

Wanted to like him as he is from my area. BUT, ughhh... Not thrilled with his style at all and he is kind of an egomaniac. Know someone who thopught of booking him, but he performs like a factory - six nights a week, same stuff and should stick to karaoke.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Talented enough to make my long list of good ones, but he's on the bottom, slightly behind JD and Jordis if you include last year.

Too smiley. A boy among men and women.

FORT Fanatic
    I think he's a wonderful singer...reminds me of Jordis last year. But not a likely fit for this band, ultimately.

That Stevie Wonder comparison is spot-on. That part of his singing really aggravates me. BUT, he does have a pretty decent voice otherwise...

I haven't really cared for Josh's whole style from the beginning, and I'm not sure that the vocal histrionics on "Heart-Shaped Box" will be enough to clear him. I do, however, admire that he was willing to scream through the whole song to try to salvage some sort of his dignity.

I also hope he makes it to the fashion/style clinic, because he really needs to stop wearing his dad's clothes.

Oh, and. . . .

One MILLION Dollars!!!

Fwaaaaaaaaaaay! Fwaaaaaaaaaay!

They made a big mistake! (The judges, that is.)

How could no one bust on Josh's mangling of that lyric last night? It's supposed to be "Hey, wait!" The billy goat Josh repeatedly replaced it with FWAAAAAAAAY FWAAAAAY. What the heck was THAT? And why didn't anyone call him on it?

I live in NH. Read an interview of him before the show started. Would NEVER vote for him after reading the article. I"m NOT a fan.

Do you have a link to the article, so we could read it?

Where do I begin? I cant stand the guy. To me he should have been in a boyband, not in a rock band. He sings average, and I can get a dozen or so better singers at Kareoke bars. Coincidence that he sounds like all he does is get up on stage at the kareoke places? I don't think so. His vocal dynamics are dismal, his range is just terrible, and his voice has no power in it. Not to mention the fact that you cant understand his lyrics at all. Does he know you are supposed to sing into the mic?

And please, someone tell him that his eyes are meant to stay OPEN during his performance or we will think its nap time and go to sleep.

Someone call Justin Timberlake and tell him to pick up his younger brother.

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    ehh... hes no brad nowell....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast