+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 261

Thread: Dilana - Supernova

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,475
    Chris was interviewed on Fox Reality's Reality Remix & he said that he got closer to Dilana than anyone else & that she is a true sweerheart. He said she, Lukas, & Toby had to be the favorites ( isn't that what we all pretty much think) to win & he would put his money on Toby.

  2. #82
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,763
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Chris was interviewed on Fox Reality's Reality Remix & he said that he got closer to Dilana than anyone else & that she is a true sweerheart. He said she, Lukas, & Toby had to be the favorites ( isn't that what we all pretty much think) to win & he would put his money on Toby.
    Right now..that is also my view. Lukas still has some maturing to do and while Dilana would be totally cool as this band's singer - Toby will probably win.

  3. #83
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,763
    Sorry MODS that I didn't get this thought early enough to edit my previous, but I wanted to add that the band arrangement for Ring of Fire reminded me (at least in the the opening bars) of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit. I would love to hear Dilana sing White Rabbit...starts soft and slow and builds and builds...she would rock it!

  4. #84
    Fabulous rizzo0904's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    pregnant with #2
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,381
    Dilana is my fav. She is the only female in the comp that is strong enough to front he band. Lukas is good too....but already too cocky.

  5. #85
    FORT Fan CdnINXSFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sorry MODS that I didn't get this thought early enough to edit my previous, but I wanted to add that the band arrangement for Ring of Fire reminded me (at least in the the opening bars) of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit. I would love to hear Dilana sing White Rabbit...starts soft and slow and builds and builds...she would rock it!
    She had her chance but even though if she had sung White Rabbit she would have got Jason for backup, I'm pretty happy with the song she sang. She's been my favourite 3 weeks in a row.

  6. #86
    FORT Newbie Boop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    26
    For the Dilana fans here she is doing a Joplin Tune

    http://www.dilanarox.com/opnamen/bob...ee%20anton.mp3

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey Blues Songstres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Boop2 View Post
    For the Dilana fans here she is doing a Joplin Tune

    http://www.dilanarox.com/opnamen/bob...ee%20anton.mp3
    Sweet!

  8. #88
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,763
    Thanks Boop2 for sharing. Another of her performances that gave me chills.

  9. #89
    <3 Lauren/Anya <3 Kaizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,662
    Hey Boop!
    I knwo you from another forum i cant remember right now. XD

    Dilana rocks so hard i love her, its also so cool that your her friend in real life. right boop?

  10. #90
    FORT Newbie Boop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
    Hey Boop!
    I knwo you from another forum i cant remember right now. XD

    Dilana rocks so hard i love her, its also so cool that your her friend in real life. right boop?
    Yea Its pretty cool, she is one of the nicest people you ever meet when she is at her gigs and she takes a break she goes around and talks with everybody sometimes you have to tell her Dilana it is time for your next set.
    I am on several boards. leaving tomorrow to go to a taping can't wait

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.