+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Dilana - Supernova

Hmmmm...I wonder if this group ever had any intention of having a woman front them. Or were the women just there for show? To give an impression they are being fair? It makes one wonder. Dilana may never had had a chance in the first place.

Overall, I think Dilana has the most unique and soulful voice. She sort of freaked me out on her first song, but she quickly grew to be my favorite. Toby, Magni and Storm all seem a little generic; Lukas doesn't sound generic but I don't care for his voice. It will be interesting to see who will get the boot next.

My ex boyfriend says that he read somewhere that SN was looking for a lead singer before going the Rockstar reality show route and that they were looking specifically for a female. He may be full of it though. he often is

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    My ex boyfriend says that he read somewhere that SN was looking for a lead singer before going the Rockstar reality show route and that they were looking specifically for a female. He may be full of it though. he often is
    hence being ex.

i was reading some articles and they were pretty open to either sex. i think that a male would fit better with tommy (i am too worried that something would happen ala no doubt.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    He sounds full of it. Because I don't think a "Supernova" existed before this show. I think Tommy Lee was approached by Mark Burnett and THEN decided to build a group to go along with this show. It was NOT the other way around.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by amneris89122 View Post

i was reading some articles and they were pretty open to either sex. i think that a male would fit better with tommy (i am too worried that something would happen ala no doubt.)
    Yeah. No doubt about that! Dilana is one of the few women he hasn't leered at though.

Quote Originally Posted by amneris89122 View Post
    hence being ex.
    Boyfriends who are always full of it belong in the ex category. The sooner the better

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Yeah. No doubt about that! Dilana is one of the few women he hasn't leered at though.

nah. he leered in the beginning. remember? "Dilana? ......I wanna."

On the webisode, when Dilana is composing lyrics with Gilby, she says her song is about the people on the internet who vote for them, and that it's a sort of "screw you" kind of song....I read a few articles and a lot of them are saying that she meant it, not towards her fans, but the haters. Maybe the producers ARE editing the things she is saying to shine a negative light on her (I am thinking this is true) I believe, however, it's the end of the line for Dilana. It's NOT looking good for her. Now I'm rooting for Toby.

Wouldn't it be funny if there couldn't be a RS #3, because NOBODY would want to go through the Burnett crap?

Check this out, if you haven't already.....(She's doomed)

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blo...tar_super.html
    Never take life too seriously....no one makes it out alive anyway

IMO.......she is 34 years old. This isn't high school. I would have a lot more compassion if she was a teenager. BUT learn from your mistakes and go on. Do not drag it out. It makes you look self indulgent and one dimensional. After the first week of publicity interviews and the horrible blunders, she said that she was putting it away and growing stronger. Two weeks later, she is writing a song about the voters and their "hate".

Self indulgence never allows for growth.

My sympathy for her is based on the fact that she can't rise above like she proclaimed she was doing. I haven't seen that. Just a lot of anger.

Yes it sucks to be part of an edit scheme. BUT.........don't put yourself out there like that. Then you won't be the target of the producers. Everyone knew that this was a reality show when they signed up for it.

Smooches, I was complaining about the same thing yesterday. She said she wanted to bury that "awful thing that happened to her"; then she shouldn't mention it every single time: I wrote this for the fans, I picked this song because it said what I felt, i've been going through a rough couple of weeks. Let it go already. The more she tries to dig herself out of the hole, the deeper in she goes. I personaly have had enough of her.

+ Reply to Thread