+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dilana - Supernova

She was completely scary but awesome. Her standing still and exuding intensity while singing and then going nuts and hopping around was amazing. I'm not sure how she'll top that performance.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Wow, she blew me away. What a voice. And as Dave said, when she stands still and sings, she has an intensity that's riveting. I'd love to see a woman take this thing.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Has to be an early front runner. Freaky, Fantastic, Formidable! Now this is a ROCKER!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    Has to be an early front runner. Freaky, Fantastic, Formidable! Now this is a ROCKER!
    Right. I just don't get the "she's too out there" objections I've seen from a few people. This is Rock and Roll, not Pop. "Out there" is where it's at. And it's not like she doesn't have a voice and tons of charisma to back it up.

I'm not sure if she will ultimately be my favorite, but she's already earned my respect.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Dilana was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

The standing still thing for Lithium...perfect.

She's definitely in the top 5 from last night's performances, but I don't want to pick a fav yet. I want to see her perform something where her intensity might not work with the song, just so I can see how diverse she is and how she adapts.

This was one of the most riviting performances I can remember seeing on any show, for any year. Amazing.

She is my current Fav, what a powerful lady! She scared the crap out of you with those eyes and sucked you into her world with her voice. Interesting combination.

FORT Newbie
    When she let loose into that "I like it, I'm not gonna break" screaming and jumping, I damn near fell off my bed. I was like "WHOA!"

She's my early fav. My roommate is terrified of her and fears he will have nightmares after watching her performance. I dunno, I thought she rocked

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    She's definitely one of my favs. I think she'd fit in with SuperNova quite nicely.
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread