+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Pierson - Supernova

Too bad he butchered "Roxanne" last night. You wouldn't know if from last night's performance, but he actually sounded pretty good during his jam session, which was featured on the premiere.

He has a great look, but I was not drawn to him or his style at all last night.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fan
    His Roxanne sucks !
    I think anyone's "Roxanne" sucks! I think it's a horrible song and I don't think anyone there would have been able to do well performing Roxanne. Whoever got stuck with that crappy song would have been in big trouble.

I hope Chris finds this forum 'cause dude needs a reality check. I just feel he's CONFUSED and that black nailpolish is old and a dead giveaway that he's trying too hard to 'punk' it up. With as much love as I can muster I beg of Chris to come out of the Closet already......nobody should hafta experiment with makeup and get stupid drunk at a punk show just to get some. Saying you used to be a ballplayer gave it all away. Muchlove.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-08-2006 at 03:36 PM.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Chris doesn't care what we think. He doesn't care what Supernova thinks, and told them so. Real smart. I guess we need to change what we call him to ex-dumbjock....

As a whole, this year's talent pool is superior, yet it will be a month before we are rid of the bottom feeders.

I suppose the powers that be knew they had a strong group with Storm, Toby and Dilana. Luckas and Patrice have talent and experience to make a strong run at it. Then you bring in Magni and Jill as mid season fillers, a few young wannabes with Dana, Josh and Ryan and call it a show.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CC2003 View Post
    I think anyone's "Roxanne" sucks! I think it's a horrible song and I don't think anyone there would have been able to do well performing Roxanne. Whoever got stuck with that crappy song would have been in big trouble.
    The Police did such an awesome job with it, and Sting does have such a distinctive voice (as Jason--was it Jason?--pointed out on the show) that it's hard for anyone to do anything with it without being compared to him (Sting) unfavorably.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    He picked it off the board first. Dumb move.

He practiced a faithful rendition with Matt and stunk.

Maybe it was smart of him to change it up, and sing within his comfort zone, even though it was very comfortable for us. Matt sang a faithful rendition of Yellow and look where it got him.

At least he didn't pick Duran Duran for his safe song.
    -----------
    As much as I didn't like Chris Daughtry(sic) he is far better than this Chris or Phil.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 07-10-2006 at 12:04 PM.

I think he exits stage left tonight. Definitely bottom 3 again though.

Definitely bottom three, hard to say if he is the worst though.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by RushVB View Post
    Definitely bottom three, hard to say if he is the worst though.
    I felt sorry for him, although I thought he deserved to go before the other guy, who was a much better singer.

My question is this: what is with these guys and the black nailpolish? I thought that was over five years ago, at least.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast