+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rock Star - Supernova

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    On Last Thursday nights show when Matt got evicted he told Tommy that he get/got alot of bad rap from the press/media ,that he was a beautiful guy
    I have always thought of Tommy being a bad*** 24/7 coule it be that I was/am wrong?
    Kelli
    Tommy was originally part of Motley Crue, which was known (or hyped by MTV?) as the "baddest band of all times." The band members were heavy into drugs, women, sex, explicit lyrics, etc., but so were a lot of other hard rock bands during this time. Many rockers died untimely deaths, probably due to these excesses (Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Freddie Mercury come to mind). Plus Tommy was involved with the Pamela Anderson sex video on the Internet - he got a lot of bad press that way. From whatever little I saw Tommy in "Tommy Goes to College" and "Rockstar" he does seem like many other people of his times - a little lecherous, loose in the mouth, and probably a little stupid (45 rpm is 45 "revolutions per second"!). But he doesn't seem too bad and hasn't done anything to really embarass anyone. Maybe Tommy cleaned up his act since his MC days. Maybe I'm being too naive, but I'd probably not judge anyone knowing how little I know of him. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 07-14-2006 at 07:10 PM.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde View Post
    (45 rpm is 45 "revolutions per second"!).
    The thing that amazed me was no one corrected him on it, not even Navarro, who I think agreed with him!

Lois Lane & SuferBlonde, Thanks for the replies

Just To Let You all know that in no way shape or form am I basing Tommy for what happened in his past because it's just that his past, maybe he's mellowed a bit since he's gotten older.
    Hope the 2nd part of this message doesn't sound rude, etc, if it does please forgive me.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I love Tommy Lee...yeah he does seem like a overgrown kid but to me that is part of his charm....do I think he can/could be a a**hole? Heck yeah...but isn't that what bad boys are supposed to do??!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    Lois Lane & SuferBlonde, Thanks for the replies

Just To Let You all know that in no way shape or form am I basing Tommy for what happened in his past because it's just that his past, maybe he's mellowed a bit since he's gotten older.
    Hope the 2nd part of this message doesn't sound rude, etc, if it does please forgive me.
    Meant to put bashing, lol. Sorry about that but I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant, I get in a hurry sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234