+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star - Supernova

One that didn't make it

Andre's visa nightmare

July 01, 2006

BONDI singer Andre Karman was so close to becoming a top finalist in US rock`n'roll reality show Rock Star he could almost smell Tommy Lee's sweat.

But instead of raising rock hell alongside Lee and former Metallica bassist Jason Newsted in band Supernova, Karman is back in Sydney, omitted from the LA-based series at the eleventh hour because his visa wasn't approved by US immigration.

"It's hard to understand that political technicality has prevented me from this opportunity,'' a shattered Karman said.

Dreadlocked hipster Karman _ who along with Melbournian Toby Rand were the only Aussie finalists to make the top 18 cut _ was rolling to rock stardom when immigration officials intervened.

Despite a personal written reference from Lee, Karman didn't submit enough of the necessary paperwork to warrant the "alien of extraordinary ability'' visa __ his Rock Star dream was shot down in flames.

He's now vying for Rand - "he's an awesome guy who should go far,'' Karman said.

(photo on site)

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.a...001025,00.html
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 07-01-2006 at 12:32 PM.

I hope this is the correct place to post this if it get moved or possible even deleted that's fine.

On Last Thursday nights show when Matt got evicted he told Tommy that he get/got alot of bad rap from the press/media ,that he was a beautiful guy
    I have always thought of Tommy being a bad*** 24/7 coule it be that I was/am wrong?

Sorry if this offends/upsets anyone.

Kelli
    Last edited by RShousebandfan5; 07-13-2006 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Woman or man? I say it could be either.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    http://www.el-nacional.com/upload/Entretenimiento/supernova.jpg

Woman or man? I say it could be either.
    I think it's a woman, but I don't think it means anything. I figured since last year's silhouette was male, they'd go female this year.

I'm pretty sure it's the same silhouette as what's even still seen in the "Rock Star" portion of the graphic, inside the letter "A" (not included on SQUATMAN's capture, but which IS still on the graphics we see on screen).

At first I though it was suggestive (I felt it was female--both the one in the Rockstar part and the part directly over Supernova's name), but I changed my mind later.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    I hope this is the correct place to post this if it get moved or possible even deleted that's fine.

On Last Thursday nights show when Matt got evicted he told Tommy that he get/got alot of bad rap from the press/media ,that he was a beautiful guy
    I have always thought of Tommy being a bad*** 24/7 coule it be that I was/am wrong?

Sorry if this offends/upsets anyone.

Kelli
    Can anyone help w/this question, Sorry

Can anyone help w/this question, Sorry
    Sorry Mig,I don't remember what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Boop2 View Post
    Sorry Mig,I don't remember what was said.

Just read my post above #22 I asked about comment made last thursday by Matt when he was let go he told Tommy that he gets a bad rap from the press/media ,that he's a beautiful guy. I always thought of Tommy as being this bad*** 24/7. Could I be wrong about Tommy Lee? (he's really a decent guy? ).

Sorry.

Just read my post above #22 I asked about comment made last thursday by Matt when he was let go he told Tommy that he gets a bad rap from the press/media ,that he's a beautiful guy. I always thought of Tommy as being this bad*** 24/7. Could I be wrong about Tommy Lee? (he's really a decent guy? ).

Sorry.
    Like I said I don't recall what he said maybe someone else could answer your question.
    Sorry

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Sorry.
    I don't really think of Tommy Lee as a bada$$. I think in a barroom fight, he's get his butt kicked. I think Tommy is an overgrown adolescent who has some amusing moments. But he will be a 60-year-old who still calls people "dude" and think he's still cool. Is he decent? Who knows. Didn't he go to jail for beating up his ex-wife Pam Anderson (and then didn't she temporarily take him back)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast