+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rockstar back for season 2

FORT Fan
    Apparantly that's what INXS wanted but it was a disappointment to me. Thanks

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    I think they should just bring INXS back for Season 2 and replace JD with someone better who doesn't try to sound like Michael Hutchence.

OK, you're going to hear it now from all the J.D. fans...but does that mean I can bring my MiG avatar out of retirement?

That would actuallly be a funny premise for the show--kind of like all the "Real World"/"Road Rules" challenges and their various incarnations... Will the band keep J.D. or will a youngster force him out of the band? Tune in next week...

Somehow, I don't think INXS or CBS are going to go for the idea...

LOL Lois! Fine with me if you want to bring your Mig avatar back! I still have my JD one!

I'm choosing to ignore these other comments. I just saw INXS Wed. night and it was a great show!!! Marty and his band were also great!! We had a blast and it was well worth the $.

Quote Originally Posted by paulvons View Post
    Apparantly that's what INXS wanted but it was a disappointment to me. Thanks
    At least now you can say, "I told you so". Serve them right now that Switch has not made much impact. And they are getting sued as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post

OK, you're going to hear it now from all the J.D. fans...but does that mean I can bring my MiG avatar out of retirement?
    Obviously not enough JD fans to keep their new single, Afterglow, from sinking fast except maybe in some obscure Canadian charts.

Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl View Post
    LOL Lois! Fine with me if you want to bring your Mig avatar back! I still have my JD one!
    Hee hee! I miss seeing my MiGgy on the show every week...

Original Sinner, what law suit?!

It looks like Rock Star:Tommy Lee (and more importantly the House Band too).

Tommy Lee rumored act for Rock Star 2

FORT Newbie

Rock Star 2 band

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy View Post
    I just heard this news and had to check here to see if it was true or not!
    I'm really excited about another season and very curious to see who, if anyone, the "headless" band is.

The band for rock star 2 is called supernova it consist of tommy lee and guy from metallica and a guy from guns and roses

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    Obviously not enough JD fans to keep their new single, Afterglow, from sinking fast except maybe in some obscure Canadian charts.
    It's getting quite a bit of airplay here. I'm going to see the band in about a week and a half, and can't wait! They keep touring, and selling out shows, so they can't be doing all that bad.

I do find it interesting that JD's win remains so controversial, after all this time. I wonder if the new show will inspire this much division? Should be fun, and I hope they do some really rocking tunes...I can't wait!

"The One" on a different channel

This is sort of related to ROCK STAR so bear with me... have any of you seen the commercials for this new reality rock series called THE ONE? It looks like a rock star type show ... Anyhow, the ad says something like, "For the first time ever, the rock contestants will live with each other."

And I'm thinking, Hello? They did this already on ROCK STAR.

I guess the ABC execs don't watch CBS.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast